DenverNative

images

So this is the 2nd post I've had altered by unknown staff. Mikeimo is my first guess.

Last time I had this happen to me was about this time last year after the wildcard win at Steelers Fever forums.

nice guess but I made you a MEGA_THREAD to post all your drivel in....use it and keep it from poluting the board..

let me guess the Steeler's Fever banned you?

is there any board, besides PatriotsPlanet, that has not banned you?

nice guess but I made you a MEGA_THREAD to post all your drivel in....use it and keep it from poluting the board..

I have all good faith you and the other staff are right on top of the anonymous URL-altering.

The only ones I see here polluting anything are a certain small cabal of hostile posters that have an odd need to follow me from thread to thread posting juvenile tangential jabs.

But I've been told by more than one person about the decline in forum quality here over time, and I've certainly not seen anything to show their observations are incorrect.

I have all good faith you and the other staff are right on top of the anonymous URL-altering.

The only ones I see here polluting anything are a certain small cabal of hostile posters that have an odd need to follow me from thread to thread posting juvenile tangential jabs.

But I've been told by more than one person about the decline in forum quality here over time, and I've certainly not seen anything to show their observations are incorrect.
hey come sit by my fire and tell me a tale..

I am listening

So this is the 2nd post I've had altered by unknown staff. Mikeimo is my first guess.

Last time I had this happen to me was about this time last year after the wildcard win at Steelers Fever forums.

If people can't handle some lighthearted ribbing - or in this case when I'm ribbing my own team - they have issues, and it certainly goes a long way in verifying the perception of the quality of fans of certain teams.

Then why stick around?

hey, there's a policeman here that says you called about breaking the forum rules?

If people can't handle some lighthearted ribbing - or in this case when I'm ribbing my own team - they have issues, and it certainly goes a long way in verifying the perception of the quality of fans of certain teams.

If your presence isn't appreciated here, if people aren't digging your message, why keep coming around?
Posted via Mobile Device

Looking more and more that you are an ALT. Coffee

As to forum quality, you should be proud. Spock. URL altering is a very old practice here on the Planet. Thumb. You are obviously bringing us back to our glory days. JumpingJesusBananaHammock

Nobody is actually following you around. Since you post in virtually every single thread, what choice do we have. You're everywhere, as I mentioned after your first 12 hours here, like dog shit.

So let's be clear about this, also. I'm not hostile. I just call it like I see it. You started out as an attention whore, and now you're just a useless waste of space.

And if you're an alt trying to get up everyone's ass, GFY.

I think the problem here is that DN just doesn't understand A) Asshats and B) Massholes.

Back