Did the Bears overpay for Cutler?

TipRoast

The years teach much which the days never know.
Reaction score
Nice game by Jay Cutler.

He throws 4 picks, and his team loses.

But he's on pace to throw for 4400 yards.

Way to go, Jay!

I can only hope that Brian Urlacher chokes him to death (with his limp wrist...) and beats him with his own helmet until he HANDS THE ****ING BALL OFF!

Of course, it's much better to just heave it blindly over the middle of the field and hope for the best (of course, he is going to have to pay Rex Grossman every time he does, as old Sexy Rexy has the copyright on that manuever...)

And apparently Lovie Smith is taking the same stupid pills Cutler is. That fake punt on 4th and 11 from your own 30 was absolutely brilliant. I know, we'll direct snap it to the guy not paying attention so he can run straight into the pile.

I can only hope that Brian Urlacher chokes him to death (with his limp wrist...) and beats him with his own helmet until he HANDS THE ****ING BALL OFF!

Of course, it's much better to just heave it blindly over the middle of the field and hope for the best (of course, he is going to have to pay Rex Grossman every time he does, as old Sexy Rexy has the copyright on that manuever...)

And apparently Lovie Smith is taking the same stupid pills Cutler is. That fake punt on 4th and 11 from your own 30 was absolutely brilliant. I know, we'll direct snap it to the guy not paying attention so he can run straight into the pile.
That wasn't Lovie, it was the Longsnapper misreading something and making the call on the field. I'm just ROFL over Cutler the savior of Chicago.

It will be nice to see another 8-8 record out of Cutler.

That wasn't Lovie, it was the Longsnapper misreading something and making the call on the field. I'm just ROFL over Cutler the savior of Chicago.
If I were a Bears fan, I would blame Lovie because he didn't immediately beat someone to death on the sidelines with their own shoes, which is the only acceptable response when someone does what they did.

It's his WRs fault. :rolleyes:
I think you are selling his WRs short here Box. They made some very meaningful contributions to Cutler's steaming turd he presented tonight, and deserve some of the credit.

And lets not forget the offensive line. And I thought the Colts pass blocking was bad!

Cutler is the modern day Farve... gunslinger with poor awareness.

I don't like the Broncos, but, they got a king's ransom for unloading that turd.

Is Brandon Marshall next?

I think you are selling his WRs short here Box. They made some very meaningful contributions to Cutler's steaming turd he presented tonight, and deserve some of the credit.

And lets not forget the offensive line. And I thought the Colts pass blocking was bad!
If you aren't a Peyton Manning fan. :coffee:

under-the-bus-2.jpg

Josh McDaniels 1
Jay Cutler 0

Because someone has to keep score. At least you know that JMcD will have one good week between games this year.

ROFL

I watched this game with two Bears fans. I found it pretty amusing how they would make excuses for him. That lasted for two picks, by the third and fourth, they were ready to see him shipped somewhere else. I was ragged on before the game ended when I said he was extremely overrated, and how he just wasn't that good.

I didn't have to say anything after the game had ended. Go Josh McD!

Jay Cutler = BrettFavre

Only worse.

The whole time I watched this game I smiled. He failed miserably. I can't stand him, and I hope his pattern of bad judgment continues throughout the season, or until Urlacher beats that snotty look off of his face.

The Packers secondary looked spectacular.

Jay Cutler = BrettFavre

Only worse.

The whole time I watched this game I smiled. He failed miserably. I can't stand him, and I hope his pattern of bad judgment continues throughout the season, or until Urlacher beats that snotty look off of his face.

The Packers secondary looked spectacular.

I remember thinking last night, back to when we saw the footage of Philip Rivers and other Chargers mocking Cutler. At the time I thought Rivers was showing himself to be an insufferable jerk, now I see that maybe he had just cause.

I remember thinking last night, back to when we saw the footage of Philip Rivers and other Chargers mocking Cutler. At the time I thought Rivers was showing himself to be an insufferable jerk, now I see that maybe he had just cause.

Yeah, I remember that and thought the same thing. The only thing that's changed for me is that before I thought Rivers was a jerk. Now I think they're both jerks. :thumb:

Yeah, I remember that and thought the same thing. The only thing that's changed for me is that before I thought Rivers was a jerk. Now I think they're both jerks. :thumb:
My thoughts exactly.:toast:

A couple times the WR stopped their route and the d backs kept going to where the ball was gonna be. The one to the lineman was all Jay.

I still think Cutler is a good QB. Better than what everyone saw anyways.

Back