Divisional Round - Seahawks at Panthers 1/17 1:05pm (FOX)

No way I could ever root for the Seahags, their fan base is awful.

This game is over before it even started, crazy

Carolina is about to break their dick off in the seahags ass...

Oh those poor "12's" :)

As for Buck and Aickhole.... they gotta talk it up like this game isn't already over.... lots of advertising dollars at stake!

Buck" this game is a long way from being over." Yeah and I'm John Holmes.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

You were saying buck? ROFL

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

The sea hags are getting ass raped on national TV and I kind of like it. Actually I like it alot.ROFL

Buck" this game is a long way from being over." Yeah and I'm John Holmes.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

You were saying buck? ROFL

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

The sea hags are getting ass raped on national TV and I kind of like it. Actually I like it alot.ROFL

It is oddly satisfying for some weird reason I can't quite identify. :shrug:

This is beautiful! Can't wait till we face Carolina in the superbowl.

Honestly think if we went into Carolina we woulda lost this game because of the field conditions are in Carolina's favor. I think Seattle do not prepare properly with their cleats. Caroline has pretty much played a perfect game so far.. Carolina's run game woulda killed us tonight. Good thing the Super Bowl have great field conditions. Also Tom Brady gets rid of the ball in less than 2 seconds. It will certainly be a fun Superbowl to watch I think personally.

Honestly think if we went into Carolina we woulda lost this game because of the field conditions are in Carolina's favor. I think Seattle do not prepare properly with their cleats. Caroline has pretty much played a perfect game so far.. Carolina's run game woulda killed us tonight. Good thing the Super Bowl have great field conditions. Also Tom Brady gets rid of the ball in less than 2 seconds. It will certainly be a fun Superbowl to watch I think personally.

Agreed.

Back