Divisional Round - Seahawks at Panthers 1/17 1:05pm (FOX)

This is quite incredible......The overhyped Hawks getting murdered.

So to all media pundits, the Hawks and Chiefs were the hottest teams in the game eh??

1 - This game is dreadful.
2 - Carolina is probably going to win the Superbowl

Sent from my Enigma Device

Is it bad that I'm enjoying this ass-raping of the seahags just as much as the pats win last night?

So to all media pundits, the Hawks and Chiefs were the hottest teams in the game eh??

Let's hope they're wrong one more time:shrug_n::coffee:

~Dee~

can't really deny they weren't hot teams with the win streaks they put on. But damn I didn't think the Seahawks would get this bad.

Ok, not only is that "Panther Growl" thing annoying, but adding the Superman Theme in the stadium is just... just... Damn I feel dirty rooting for those douches.

I totally get where you are coming from, but I'll gladly root against them next week. Any amount they irritate me can't compare with the Seahawks, so this week I'm loving every minute of it.

Go Panthers, keep doing what you're doing :)hump:)

31-0 Seattle better warm up frank riech to have a chance

1 - This game is dreadful.
2 - Carolina is probably going to win the Superbowl

Sent from my Enigma Device

Carolina has to beat Arizona first though. One game at a time. I honestly believe you're right though. I just don't think we have a defensive front that can stop that run game of Carolinas. If our linebacker core is banged up I think that would spell serious trouble for the Patriots against Carolina.

Back