Divisional Round - Seahawks at Panthers 1/17 1:05pm (FOX)

I want the Seahawks to lose because I hate them, but also because it'll be fun to laugh at Bitch Sherman.

I hope it's a close, exciting, back-and-forth game (blowouts are boring unless it was the 'Hawks blowing out the Donkey's in the SB... that was great!).
I'd pick Carolina but I'm still a bit wary of them so no result will surprise me.

Newton may indeed gag it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he comes up big, and if he does there may be no stopping them.

Seattle, Green Bay.

-Green Bay

AZ is the NFL's most balanced team this year imo, plus AZ beat GB 38-8 just a few weeks ago. I don't see how GB has any chance against AZ without WR Davante Adams and TE Quarless on offense. GB TE Richard Rogers is hampered with a hip injury. On D, GB's CBs Sam Shields and Quentin Rollins are questionable (concussion, quad tear) so they will be hampered while facing Palmer and WRs Fitzgerald, John Brown and Michael Floyd.

Carolina bringing players out one at a time. How very cute.

Also having to explain that you "remove your hats and put your right hand over your heart" thing.

What a jerk-water kind of town.

Wow, nice start for Carolina. Let's see if they can sustain this for 4 quarters.

Very impressive start by Carolina. That offensive line really blocked well up front.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Holy crap

Back