Do not read if you have a weak stomach!

Well, I've sworn off MacDonald's, then, and I can live with that - but please don't tell me her name is Wendy!

Cheers, BostonTim

norwoodla on 09-20-2007 at 10:13 PM said:
It was Dark, we were drunk...It felt toooo good to stop, I was afraid to stop what I was doing because she was incredible at doing what she was doing.

If I stopped then she may have stopped.

yeah, maybe I could breath fresh air, but lets see.....

fesh air and see you later.......or
you know the rest.

I don't recall saying I had a bad time, yes it smelled like a McDonalds cheeseburger but she had a killer body and was incredible in bed!!!!!

That's so sad, sick, and desperate.... It's so bad that I actually applaud it!

:clap:

I also vomit to it, but I still applaud it.

:Eason: :clap: :Eason: :clap:

BostonTim on 09-21-2007 at 08:21 AM said:
Well, I've sworn off MacDonald's, then, and I can live with that - but please don't tell me her name is Wendy!

Cheers, BostonTim
so Norwoodla =burgerking?

this is just a troll trying to get bounced, I really think norwoodla=spam

*mikiemo83 on 09-21-2007 at 07:24 AM said:
so Norwoodla =burgerking?

this is just a troll trying to get bounced, I really think norwoodla=spam

At least he's not trying to <strike>sell</strike> give us an X-box in trade for our emails.

norwoodla on 09-19-2007 at 05:45 PM said:
I would like to start off by letting you know this is not a penthouse forum type of question. It's more like a discovery channel question.

have any of you guys heard of , or hooked up with a chick with long pubes growing out of her ass crack?

Norwoodla :thumb: woohoo

It’s nice to hair drool you survived your experience with ***** ****** she is urr was a fine lady.

I have to introduce my self, IM GReasyballbag
My friends here call me GR

And I hope this helps
I feel for you and your fast food aroma experience and want to apologies for your misfortune if in any way this comes back on me. So sorry in advance unless of coerce it wasn’t me then I must say happy for your good eats.

One day not so long ago I met a women with an ASSFRO she was a little Italian honey bun. We went down on one another and then I noticed this hairy sight and then decided this is just not right.

So as it went I put on a rubber and I lubed on up with the closest thing in reach and as it turns out it was a wrapper from an Arby’s Bacon Beef’n Cheddar. What happened next was an unholy plow driven affair I lost my rubber and didn’t know where, until today and all I can say how was seconds and have a nice day.

But if like I said this was not her I hope you can find it in you, to go back for more.:thumb:

So in lieu of syrup or jelly I'm figuring ketchup was the condiment of choice in that bedroom?

I think she might have had a couple of McNuggets that he was smelling. lol

Michigan Dave on 09-24-2007 at 08:54 PM said:
So in lieu of syrup or jelly I'm figuring ketchup was the condiment of choice in that bedroom?

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL :Eason:

LMFAO I don't even know what to say to this thread. But really take a shower if you're gonna have someone going on a safari adventure down below! If it's gonna be full of trees atleast have them smelling fresh!!!

TBrownslady* on 09-25-2007 at 01:36 PM said:
LMFAO I don't even know what to say to this thread. But really take a shower if you're gonna have someone going on a safari adventure down below! If it's gonna be full of trees atleast have them smelling fresh!!!

Do you think Febreze could help?

Back