Do not read if you have a weak stomach!

SamBam39* on 09-19-2007 at 07:20 PM said:
In the time it took me to drive home did we change the format here!???

Format?:huh: This place has an actual format? OMG

norwoodla on 09-19-2007 at 08:31 PM said:
now I'm stealing yours;)

Uh, okay. :confused:

Anyway, here's a piece of advice. First dates and first sexy times, girls are showing you her best stuff. From that point on, she's more comfortable with you and will let you in on other gross stuff she does.

Main point: if the first time you have sex with her, the woman is willing to show you she's got a ben wallace fro groing out of her ass, you don't want to get more comfortable with her.

That's some good advice you won't hear from gramps. In exchange for that, would you kindly mind changing your avatar to something original?

All of a sudden, I'm rather glad that I don't get out more.

:shake:

We went to her apt. and began pleasuring each other at the same time orally. If you've done this before you know it's pretty hard not to catch a whiff of her ass during this.

Only if you have a nose like Barry Manilow. ROFL

Anyway, I had to breath out of my nose and I could smell McDonald's, yes, McDonald's. Her ass smelled exactly like a McD's cheeseburger. That's not why I'm posting this but it may play a part of my question.

Well, dude, I think I know why. Your "girlfriend" was named Lola (as in, The Kinks), and I think 'she' was picked up for prostitution...

tmack on 09-19-2007 at 09:52 PM said:
Uh, okay. :confused:

Anyway, here's a piece of advice. First dates and first sexy times, girls are showing you her best stuff. From that point on, she's more comfortable with you and will let you in on other gross stuff she does.

Main point: if the first time you have sex with her, the woman is willing to show you she's got a ben wallace fro groing out of her ass, you don't want to get more comfortable with her.

That's some good advice you won't hear from gramps. In exchange for that, would you kindly mind changing your avatar to something original?

Tmack said it all with a solid piece of advice that you won't read in Dear Abby.

Never has a question with this magnitude of weirdness ever been posed here as a thread as far as i can reckon. Yet it was handled with just enough sensitivity to make it a reasonably valid one. (other than the Ben Wallace analogy, that is--but a high five for it nonetheless).

So far it is a clean sweep for the zero-to-little asscrack hair society.

I've seen some hairy pits and hairy legs, an inverted nipple or two, but a poopchute Rapunzel? Nope, and I hope I never do.

McDonald's = Bad

AssHair = worse

Dude... Why aren't you still running like hell and cleaning yourself off with wet naps whilst in full stride?

Next time I'd order the Aztec Chicken!!!

:Eason:

I was going to start a thread called something like "don't look now but here come the Red Sox fans", but I ran into this thread first. Glad to see nothing has changed around here. ROFL :LOL: :dith:

Personally I prefer my girl's browneye to smell like a cold cut combo from Subway but look on the bright side, at least you know she's a cheap date. :shrug:

"The Shocker"

220px-Puscifer_t.jpg

shocker-35838.jpg

First of all, how did you not see this ass-fro before going downtown? ALWAYS FOOL AROUND FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH THE LIGHTS ON ! ! ! ! !

Second of all, how did you not get a tickle on your nose while doing the old six to the nine? Two to Three inches of ass-fro would have to tickle the old nose hairs.

Third of all, next time you're going to hook up with random women with ass-fros, suggest a couples SHOWER so that she can rinse the McGoo from her McAssHair.

Thank you for shopping at McBiscuitmart.

ummm

so how bout them Bills

(o)(o)fan80* on 09-20-2007 at 07:37 AM said:
Third of all, next time you're going to hook up with random women with ass-fros, suggest a couples SHOWER so that she can rinse the McGoo from her McAssHair.

Thank you for shopping at McBiscuitmart.

ROFL

:Lwelcome:

Interesting first post. I have no experience with your unique problem. Maybe you could braid it?

norwoodla on 09-19-2007 at 05:45 PM said:
I would like to start off by letting you know this is not a penthouse forum type of question. It's more like a discovery channel question.

I've read a few posts at this website that makes me feel this is not an inappropriate post.

Stop reading if you get offended easily, that is not my intent.

I was back home for Labor Day holiday in Arizona a few weeks ago. To make a long story short I hooked up with my younger sisters Friend, this had been a long time coming.

We went to her apt. and began pleasuring each other at the same time orally.
If you've done this before you know it's pretty hard not to catch a whiff of her ass during this, anyway, I had to breath out of my nose and I could smell McDonald's, yes, McDonald's. Her ass smelled exactly like a McD's cheeseburger. That's not why I'm posting this but it may play a part of my question.

In the morning when the sun was up I got a good look at her body,I noticed something that shocked me. She had a bush of pubic hair in her ass crack, it was very noticeable as she walked around nude. I'm not talking small little hairs around her balloon knot, I'm talking a bush 2" to 3" long.

I went out with an Italian girl who had tiny hairs there but not a bush. I've only been with white woman my whole life and this girl is German/Italian. I've also heard of Italian woman having hairy nipples but never seen it. Thats neither here nor there.

have any of you guys heard of , or hooked up with a chick with long pubes growing out of her ass crack?

This really disturbs me because I'm starting to think the McDonald's odor was coming from her hair in her ass crack.
YUCK!!

I was a big fan of McD's cheeseburgers, but now I can't even walk into a McD's restaurant.

also not that any of you care, the room smelt like this the next morning. sometimes as you know after a night of fooling around the room might have that "scent of ass" smell, which is acceptable.

1). welcome to the planet
2). :Eason:

Back