Do not read if you have a weak stomach!

BradyLady12 on 09-20-2007 at 10:02 AM said:
OMG I'm beginning to wonder if male dominated sport's boards are for me.:Eason:

Are there sports sites dominated by women?

If so, are they the type of women with 2 to 3 inch ass hair?

they are but certain threads should be avoided - I'll bump the "hot male thread" if you like

This kind of thread is by far in the minority.

BradyLady12 on 09-20-2007 at 07:02 AM said:
Well, the thread starter did say "Do not read if you have a weak stomach!", although that could portend violence or bloodshed or something, which might not be to your taste either, come to think of it. Still, we do have a lot of excellent contributing members from the distaff side. This board can be a lot of fun if you can take parts of it with a grain of salt this big:

iceberg.jpg

BradyLady12 on 09-20-2007 at 10:29 AM said:
That's a LOT of salt to swallow Vito Babe.
I might get high blood pressure here.
Or get sick.
worry not BradyLady12, I assume this was just some Billsfan or Colts fan actually trying to get banned

Box_O_Rocks on 09-20-2007 at 10:32 AM said:
Take your insulin and avoid McDonalds.

Well it does smell like that dudes gf's butt, so i wont be going there again.

I wont be eating at McD's anymore either.

Thank you thank you!!! Youve been a great audience!!!!

norwoodla on 09-19-2007 at 05:45 PM said:
I would like to start off by letting you know this is not a penthouse forum type of question. It's more like a discovery channel question.

I've read a few posts at this website that makes me feel this is not an inappropriate post.

Stop reading if you get offended easily, that is not my intent.

I was back home for Labor Day holiday in Arizona a few weeks ago. To make a long story short I hooked up with my younger sisters Friend, this had been a long time coming.

We went to her apt. and began pleasuring each other at the same time orally.
If you've done this before you know it's pretty hard not to catch a whiff of her ass during this, anyway, I had to breath out of my nose and I could smell McDonald's, yes, McDonald's. Her ass smelled exactly like a McD's cheeseburger. That's not why I'm posting this but it may play a part of my question.

In the morning when the sun was up I got a good look at her body,I noticed something that shocked me. She had a bush of pubic hair in her ass crack, it was very noticeable as she walked around nude. I'm not talking small little hairs around her balloon knot, I'm talking a bush 2" to 3" long.

I went out with an Italian girl who had tiny hairs there but not a bush. I've only been with white woman my whole life and this girl is German/Italian. I've also heard of Italian woman having hairy nipples but never seen it. Thats neither here nor there.

have any of you guys heard of , or hooked up with a chick with long pubes growing out of her ass crack?

This really disturbs me because I'm starting to think the McDonald's odor was coming from her hair in her ass crack.
YUCK!!

I was a big fan of McD's cheeseburgers, but now I can't even walk into a McD's restaurant.

also not that any of you care, the room smelt like this the next morning. sometimes as you know after a night of fooling around the room might have that "scent of ass" smell, which is acceptable.

Why in the world would continue to munch away on that nastiness?

It was Dark, we were drunk...It felt toooo good to stop, I was afraid to stop what I was doing because she was incredible at doing what she was doing.

If I stopped then she may have stopped.

yeah, maybe I could breath fresh air, but lets see.....

fesh air and see you later.......or
you know the rest.

I don't recall saying I had a bad time, yes it smelled like a McDonalds cheeseburger but she had a killer body and was incredible in bed!!!!!

Back