Do you care about rep?

No you dont.. i get rep off you everynow and again.. i rep you far more than you rep me.. There's no I in Team, TG!

Count them.

I have one on the 9th and 1 on the 10th and none today from you. See, I love you more.

It's Bullshit.. I love you, and i love you.. I'm so freakin amazing.. Everybody loves me... REP ME .... REP ME ... REP ME.. That's what most are like...

P4E Doesn't roll that way...

Don't feel bad... I'm probably the female around here with the lowest amount of rep. Hell, I think there are females who registered this month who have more rep.

But I just follow my mom's advice: Don't do anything that will get you a reputation. :p

Don't feel bad... I'm probably the female around here with the lowest amount of rep. Hell, I think there are females who registered this month who have more rep.

But I just follow my mom's advice: Don't do anything that will get you a reputation. :p

so you put out where it counts?:)

7 Times in the last 13 days...

I'll bet i have repped you more??

I don't know..it only shows the last couple of days so that's all I see.:shrug: I only have 2 from you I can see.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CrC_k9498U&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CrC_k9498U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I usually forget to give people rep.

I don't really like salsa, it's kind of weird.
I goes and gets this far in this hilarious thread only to find this -- this slight once again do we need it when you have made your position known B4? :huh:

along with your touting the wonderfulness that are meatballs in another thread today gives me agita when I recall how you have recalled recoiling from meatloaf in the past....I mean what the hey? :shrug: :mad:

I am beside myself after feeling so warm&turgid about you all day up to this point --- I must stop now, re-group and continue reading this thread to see if I can regain my hilarity-muse and my RavenB
wuv-muse once again

I goes and gets this far in this hilarious thread only to find this -- this slight once again do we need it when you have made your position known B4? :huh:

along with your touting the wonderfulness that are meatballs in another thread today gives me agita when I recall how you have recalled recoiling from meatloaf in the past....I mean what the hey? :shrug: :mad:

I am beside myself after feeling so warm&turgid about you all day up to this point --- I must stop now, re-group and continue reading this thread to see if I can regain my hilarity-muse and my RavenB
wuv-muse once again

i adore you :heart:

I could care less about rep points.

HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY + REPS TODAY.

we need to work on this
last time you said this to me i had no rep left
and again you say this and i have no reps left

chop chop we got to get on same page buddy

OK, I have finished the thread up to here now and all I can say is:

+1 REP

to the 1st person who posts me a link to this hawt pic of BY1401 in his pants&socks so I can get my hoyay-muse on :eek:

Back