Do you like farm animals better?

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Just asking if you like them. Some people like farm animals better than domestic animals.

I've never heard of anyone who said they prefer wild animals over farm or domestic animals.

Better for what? :hump:

And why isn't this a poll?

Just asking if you like them. Some people like farm animals better than domestic animals.

I've never heard of anyone who said they prefer wild animals over farm or domestic animals.
I do like farm animals. But as cute as a tiny little piggy or baby cow is, it just doesn't beat my beloved domestic cats

Misser14uger003.jpg

matou they are adorable :)
thanks - I love them dearly :heart:

Now of course they're big and bad. It's not that cute when they bring in rodents to play with under my bed.

I bet a goat would never do that :shake:

New thread title "+MM if you were a farm animal, who on the planet would you do?" ROFL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x_a09G6r-L4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x_a09G6r-L4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is why you need to be careful with wild animals.

A RAGING raccoon has bitten off a pervert's penis as he tried to rape the animal.

Alexander Kirilov, 44, was on a drunken weekend with friends when he leapt on the terrified animal, The Sun reports.

“When I saw the raccoon I thought I’d have some fun,” he told stunned casualty surgeons in Moscow.

Now Russian plastic surgeons are trying to restore his mangled manhood.

Edit: Didn't see that there was another thread about this under "camping". I guess I'm not the only one interested in pervert news.

Back