Do You Think.....

Did the packers deserve to win?

• Total voters

Manveer

Reaction score
Do you think green bay packers deserved to win the superbowl?

Yippers. The fact they beat the Steelers is just icing on the cake :thumb:

No maybe option:shrug:

Not sure you can win the superbowl without deserving it.:shrug:

Not sure you can win the superbowl without deserving it.:shrug:

I agree, of course, but have you asked a Raider (or Raider fan) if the Pats deserved to win 'XXXVI? :LOL:

Cheers, BostonTim

I agree, of course, but have you asked a Raider (or Raider fan) if the Pats deserved to win 'XXXVI? :LOL:

Cheers, BostonTim

Or a Colt fan when they won over the Bears( yes we can make a list of this I am sure)

Cheers, BostonTim

Not sure why we would ask a raider fan, they were not in the superbowl. :coffee: Arm was moving forward.....

You just made Lincoln Kennedy's list, pal. :archive:

I was watching the NFl channels Top 10 controversial plays the other day and of course the tuck game was on it. I heard a former raiders player, cannot remember who it was, say that the call had never been called since that play or after....I hope someone corrected him on this because there are probably fans out there that watched this and believed that.

I was watching the NFl channels Top 10 controversial plays the other day and of course the tuck game was on it. I heard a former raiders player, cannot remember who it was, say that the call had never been called since that play or after....I hope someone corrected him on this because there are probably fans out there that watched this and believed that.

That WAS Lincoln Kennedy!!! ROFL

Dude is still bitter as hell. I wonder if anyone has ever told him that the Patriots lost a regular season game to the JEST earlier that same year because of the Tuck Rule (Vinny Testaverde) and that is why BB knew to throw the flag.

Well it is correct that the ref's blew the call on that play.

There was no flag for the blow to the head. :coffee:

But to answer the OP, yes. If you have three takeaways you are going to win a lot of games.

Well it is correct that the ref's blew the call on that play.

There was no flag for the blow to the head. :coffee:

But to answer the OP, yes. If you have three takeaways you are going to win a lot of games.

The thing that pisses me off is that Raider fans do not want to bring up Snake toss the ball forward as he is being sacked and raiders recovering it in the endzone for a win, yes lets forget that this rule was changed as soon as the field was cleared, but the Patriots stole the raiders ring....yeah right.

The thing that pisses me off is that Raider fans do not want to bring up Snake toss the ball forward as he is being sacked and raiders recovering it in the endzone for a win, yes lets forget that this rule was changed as soon as the field was cleared, but the Patriots stole the raiders ring....yeah right.
In their minds the Holy Roller is justice for the immaculate reception, or Immaculate Deception as they are fond of calling it.

Regardless, the tuck rule is dumb (even if called correctly)

In their minds the Holy Roller is justice for the immaculate reception, or Immaculate Deception as they are fond of calling it.

Regardless, the tuck rule is dumb (even if called correctly)

Ok here is the reason for the tuck, dumb or not......you do not want the refs to try and determine what the intentions of a Qb are, thats the whole reason for it. I mean do you really want refs saying...oh well, I think he was going to tuck it there instead of actually pass it so fumble....no, so thats why there is the rule and until they can come up with a way to not leave it up to the refs to make that determination, it will stay in affect. To the raider fan....Bradys was a fumble just as much as snake was actually trying to throw a pass.:insane: By the way since we are bringing things up...how about that jumping call against tampa in Mannings famous comeback game when your kicker muffed the kick and a personal foul was called on a player that had zero to do with the actual kick in any way....I bet 5000 people all jumped up and yelled....HEY personal foul...JUMPING........JUMPING!!! If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you in Japan.....wait...too soon?

Ok here is the reason for the tuck, dumb or not......you do not want the refs to try and determine what the intentions of a Qb are, thats the whole reason for it. I mean do you really want refs saying...oh well, I think he was going to tuck it there instead of actually pass it so fumble....no, so thats why there is the rule and until they can come up with a way to not leave it up to the refs to make that determination, it will stay in affect. To the raider fan....Bradys was a fumble just as much as snake was actually trying to throw a pass.:insane: By the way since we are bringing things up...how about that jumping call against tampa in Mannings famous comeback game when your kicker muffed the kick and a personal foul was called on a player that had zero to do with the actual kick in any way....I bet 5000 people all jumped up and yelled....HEY personal foul...JUMPING........JUMPING!!! If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you in Japan.....wait...too soon?
Leaping (which fyi is actually what was called, not jumping) is also stupid. I said that when it happened. I'll say it now.

:shrug:

Admitting the tuck rule is also stupid doesn't invalidate your win against the Raiders.

Back