Does Anybody Besides Me ...

oldbagfan

No touchy
Reaction score
... want to see us pound the living snot out of the Jests on Monday? I just read a stupid article reporting on a presser by Rex Ryan's Gut and it just makes me despise the man even more - if that's at all possible.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/s...x-ryan-is-exactly-like-patriots-qb-tom-brady/

I looked to see if there was a pregame thread started yet and didn't see one, so please stick this in there if it exists; but I was so grossed out that I just had to vent - and that means: The Board!

:patriots!

Wanna hear something REALLY funny? Something so incredible to me that I had to rewind the dvr to make sure I heard it correctly? Berman interviewed Revis at halftime tonight and asked him what it would mean to the Jets if they could beat the Patriots. He said (exact quote), "It would mean that we accomplished everything that we want this year."

Somewhere deep in the bowels of a darkened no frills office in Gillette, a hooded figure seated in the shadows at his spartan desk is chuckling at this.

Wanna hear something REALLY funny? Something so incredible to me that I had to rewind the dvr to make sure I heard it correctly? Berman interviewed Revis at halftime tonight and asked him what it would mean to the Jets if they could beat the Patriots. He said (exact quote), "It would mean that we accomplished everything that we want this year."

Somewhere deep in the bowels of a darkened no frills office in Gillette, a hooded figure seated in the shadows at his spartan desk is chuckling at this.

Yeah. I immediately thought that his statement confirmed what we've ragged on Jets Fans for: Beating the NE Patriots really is their Super Bowl.

The thought of embarrassing them on national tv and exposing them for what they really are gives me that tingly feeling in the lady parts and puts the perma-shit-eating-grin on my face. I can't wait.

He makes it very difficult to root for the Jets. he is a buffoon. I wish he would act like a professional.

Revis? Or RR?
I have to say that I never even knew what Revis' or Kerry Rhodes' voices sounded like until they played for RR.

That immediately came to mind when I heard his interview. What a tool... although I don't hate Revis.

yeah...that was kind of dopey

... want to see us pound the living snot out of the Jests on Monday? I just read a stupid article reporting on a presser by Rex Ryan's Gut and it just makes me despise the man even more - if that's at all possible.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/s...x-ryan-is-exactly-like-patriots-qb-tom-brady/

I looked to see if there was a pregame thread started yet and didn't see one, so please stick this in there if it exists; but I was so grossed out that I just had to vent - and that means: The Board!

:patriots!

Nooooooooo! How dare he attempt to have fun?! Lighten up.

Rex Ryan said:
I admire Bill Belichick," Ryan said. "The reason I do is because I think he's the No. 1 coach in this league, and that's indisputable."

Ryan praised Belichick's coaching ability, how he motivates his team and how impressive he is at evaluating talent.

"Do I want to be like him? No, I want to be like myself," Ryan said, "but I want to have the success that he's had through the years. You like to compete against the best and that's why I like going against him."
So I guess I'm not seeing the outrage here. Heaven forbid the guy show any sign of personality.

So I guess I'm not seeing the outrage here. Heaven forbid the guy show any sign of personality.
coming from you this appraisal is pretty gawddamned rich :Lecture: :shake:

the last time Jim Caldwell showed a personality at a press conference he had to towel off after cracking what was later determined to be a slight grimace caused by the ingesting of a pre-game corndog platter that finally came back up onim

jim-caldwell.jpg

Fatosaurus Rex is a cartoon character whose act only works when his team is winning. The Pats will be them thoroughly next Monday and he'll probably cry in the locker room again. I'm stunned by the Revis quote, too.

I gotta agree with you on this one. Best not to get too serious about things. It's only a game.

Some football fan you are! :harumph:

And Rex's Gut is only the first on a list of a trillion reasons the Jests need to be lambasted into the next stratosphere on Monday. How many outrages need to be atoned for here, friends? I think global carnage would be about right. :peace:

Ryans comments on him and Brady both having supermodel wives were pretty damned funny whether you like him or not. I laughed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back