Does Anyone Have A Pic Of Tom's Flying Touchdown?

BradyGirl

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good pic of Tom's flying leap over the Ravens' D for the winning touchdown yesterday? I would love to use it as wallpaper for Super Bowl week! Thanks!

6a0115709f071f970b0162fffe9211970d-550wi

Thank you! I couldn't find any that weren't too small or blurry. I don't have Photoshop or anything on this computer to fix it, so this clear version is just right!

Last time I changed my wallpaper to TB, we lost to Buffalo.

Just sayin' :coffee:

I'm not gonna lie. I was shocked when I saw him leaping over the pile. Didn't think he had it in him. Then when Ray Ray tried to fold him up like a suit. That was ugly.

And right at this very moment above - before he was flipped over - it was a touchdown.

Looks like he had a pretty clear pat, they are burying that front Ravens player head first into the ground.

The back angle was frightening, where his legs are flying over his head and it looks like a helmet to the back would sever his spine..

..and Marshall Faulk was right, the key to the game was Brady running the ball....

Here's one I came across, while looking for another that I had seen yesterday.

brady_sneak__1327273782_7371.png

The back angle was frightening, where his legs are flying over his head and it looks like a helmet to the back would sever his spine..

..and Marshall Faulk was right, the key to the game was Brady running the ball....

Yeah, I thought the same myself. Oooooh that looked scarey or like it might hurt him.

That was a pretty impressive play and not something I would have expected from him. It's also a very dangerous play

Yes, I think the exact words out of my mouth were "Wow! And that's how you lose a quarterback."

I was happy to see him get up :)

The question in my mind was whether that was a clean hit, or was it Lewis being a doosh?
Not sure where I stand on that. What does everyone else think?

The question in my mind was whether that was a clean hit, or was it Lewis being a doosh?
Not sure where I stand on that. What does everyone else think?

Totally clean hit, IMO. He's trying to keep him out of the end zone.

Not really, but I still had no problem with it. Guys give a "price of admission" hit on most TDs.

Thanks for the thoughts... I think if you want to get into that pile at the goal line, maybe you got to expect a beating. I just thought Lewis was in his back with the helmet way past the point where the ball crossed the plane.

Thanks for the thoughts... I think if you want to get into that pile at the goal line, maybe you got to expect a beating. I just thought Lewis was in his back with the helmet way past the point where the ball crossed the plane.

You're assuming that a defensive player, regardless of the length of his tenure in the NFL - is up to snuff on all his goal line rules, and what "break the plane" means.

Hell, 75% of football fans don't know what "break the plane" actually means. And a good percentage of announcers.

No whistle? (there wasn't) Then they're still playing until they hear one.

Back