Don't count out the Pats!

This was brought up on WEEI, I was curious what Bolt fans thought.

Whenever Barry Bonds comes to San Diego, fans spew absolute vile towards him. They bring in signs that ridicule him, they chant about him being on steroids, and they basically try to making his life a living hell while he's in SD (good job on that, by the way, the loser). You hear all kinds of stuff about him being on the juice, that his body is inflated from his use of steroids, etc. SD fans go out of their way to make their opinions heard when he's around.

And then there's Merriman.

A guy who, TWO YEARS AGO, weighed 210 pounds.
Now he's 275 pounds, and is a proven steroid user.

And yet all SD fans do now is applaud the guy.

Hypocrites, anyone?

PatsFan09 on 01-10-2007 at 07:05 AM said:

Whenever Barry Bonds comes to San Diego, fans spew absolute vile towards him. They bring in signs that ridicule him, they chant about him being on steroids, and they basically try to making his life a living hell while he's in SD (good job on that, by the way, the loser). You hear all kinds of stuff about him being on the juice, that his body is inflated from his use of steroids, etc. SD fans go out of their way to make their opinions heard when he's around.

Hypocrites, anyone?

Of course. Then when he comes down with a horrible disease due to "cheating" they'll act all surprised about it.

PatsFan09 on 01-10-2007 at 04:05 AM said:

Hypocrites, anyone?

Show me where he is listed his Senior year at 210 pounds. . . Give me a break. I have fully addressed this issue on another thread.

Patriots4ever on 01-09-2007 at 06:41 PM said:
Our QB only cares about 1 bowl, and it isn't played in Hawaii.
HA! Even Patriots fans know that claim in garbage. Tom has done nothing but obsess over how Rivers is going to the ProBowl, and how so many Chargers are going to the ProBowl, while he, the GREAT TOM BRADY, was over looked. I almost fell out of my chair when I first read that quote from Tommy Boy. You just know Tom Brady practices his little waive to the crowd in the bathroom mirror every morning while announcing to his reflection “Now starting in the ProBooooowl. TOM-OM-Om-om….BRADY-ADY-Ady.” Then he cups his hands around his mouth to make fake crowd noise.

Now you're just making stuff up, which is silly.

So, where's the quote? The quotes that I heard and read basically stated that he didn't care about the Pro Bowl, only the Super Bowl.

:shrug:

Brady doesn't care about the Pro Bowl. Been there, done that, believe me.

Obsess??? Like he's walking around with his hands over his head saying "oh why oh why does Streamers, er I mean Rivers get to go to the Pro Bowl??? I want the chance to go there and end my carrer on a stupid injury in a game that means nothing and nobody watches too!!!!!"

Wait a minute.

Having a pro bowl QB means you get a superbowl trophy?

If that's the case then someone has some explaining to do to me and the rest of the Indy faithful.

I am sorry but anyone who wants to legitimatly argue that Rivers > Brady has lost their mind. Maybe Rivers should do "Something" before making you try to make that claim. Set some records...win a playoff game...ya know SOMETHING. Maybe in 3 or 4 years you might have some ammo for that gun, but right now Tom is a proven commodity. Rivers is barely a one-hit wonder.

Curse you charger fans for making such outrageous claims that I have to actually DEFEND TOM BRADY!

Feel...so...dirty...

Preechr on 01-10-2007 at 07:11 PM said:
HA! Even Patriots fans know that claim in garbage. Tom has done nothing but obsess over how Rivers is going to the ProBowl, and how so many Chargers are going to the ProBowl, while he, the GREAT TOM BRADY, was over looked. I almost fell out of my chair when I first read that quote from Tommy Boy. You just know Tom Brady practices his little waive to the crowd in the bathroom mirror every morning while announcing to his reflection “Now starting in the ProBooooowl. TOM-OM-Om-om….BRADY-ADY-Ady.” Then he cups his hands around his mouth to make fake crowd noise.
I get it now

Preechr = The San Diego dashoe w/o the Gay Sh!t

I feel so dirty not seeing it until now

I am sorry but anyone who wants to legitimatly argue that Rivers > Brady has lost their mind. Maybe Rivers should do "Something" before making you try to make that claim.
Well, Rivers did lead his team to a better record. The Charger offense did score more points than the Patriots offense. And Rivers did finish the year with a higher QB rating. So what is your excuse for Brady finishing on the disrespected end of the comparison? Is it maybe the fact that the Chargers are simply a better football team and Cam Cameron is proving to be a hell of a coach?

You can obsess on Martyball all you want. Martyball is dead. Cam Cameron is the one you need to worry about.

Preechr on 01-10-2007 at 07:11 PM said:

Proof? Link?

*sigh* Yeah, he had a better record playing against the dregs of the league... Jokeland Faiders? Those 2 games were gimmees and if I remember correctly Jokeland was up on your "great defense" like 20 to 3 at one point until they fell apart like they did all year. That being said, there are cracks there and the Pats have a knack of turning cracks into gaping exit wounds.

PatsFan09 on 01-10-2007 at 07:40 PM said:
Proof? Link?
You want a link of Tom Brady cheering his own name to his reflection? You caught me Magnum, I made that part up.

Preechr on 01-10-2007 at 07:48 PM said:
You want a link of Tom Brady cheering his own name to his reflection? You caught me Magnum, I made that part up.

Typical troll, can't back up his own words. You belong in the Assclown Asylum.

By the way, you have great fellow Charger fans. Rumor has it that you guys can't even sell out your own stadium. Pretty pathetic. Hell, the Padres have more fans than you do.

Preechr on 01-10-2007 at 07:46 PM said:
"I think this team cares about one bowl," Brady said yesterday, "and it certainly isn't the Pro Bowl."
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061221/REPOSITORY/612210365/1007/SPORTS

That quote mixed with the "disrespected" BS the Patriots are trying to sell doesn't jive. Either they care, or they dont.

Wow, you're brilliant. Let's take a look at one of Brady's quotes:
New England's quarterback doesn't mind, especially if he can spend the day of the game reveling in more Super Bowl accomplishments from the previous weekend while the stars get some exercise in the Feb. 10 exhibition in Honolulu.
"I think this team cares about one bowl," Brady said yesterday, "and it certainly isn't the Pro Bowl."

WOW. How disrespectful.

\

PatsFan09 on 01-10-2007 at 07:51 PM said:
Wow, you're brilliant. Let's take a look at one of Brady's quotes:
New England's quarterback doesn't mind, especially if he can spend the day of the game reveling in more Super Bowl accomplishments from the previous weekend while the stars get some exercise in the Feb. 10 exhibition in Honolulu.

WOW. How disrespectful.

\
Perhaps you should take that up with the Pats fans making threads titled ‘Brady is Feeling some disrespect’.

…And PatsFan09, put some clothes on.

Back