Dulfins lose draft pics, owner fined

I misunderstood the article then. I thought it was two 3rd round picks forfeited -- one in 2023 and another on 2024. A first round makes more sense now although they still got off easy considering how other punishments have been.

Also, funny how Brady got 4 games for deflated footballs but absolutely nothing for tampering with another team. I guess location matters. :coffee:
Wut? Players don't get punished for tampering. The teams do.

Brady STILL has so much rent in everyone's heads. Lol

Brady STILL has so much rent in everyone's heads. Lol

You’re such a troll.

So you’re not even going to admit that Brady was already checked out in ‘19.

Haven’t you been claiming that he wasn’t checked out?

Yet now we have clear, solid proof that he was, in fact, gone before 2019 even began.

We are all laughing at your pathetic attempt at brushing this off.

Hilarious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, that's a troll post.

This is newsworthy especially to Patriots fans.
5 pages from tampering in 19? That's mega rent space. Do you know how many teams have most likely talked to Brady over his career? Probably more than half the league .

5 pages from tampering in 19? That's mega rent space. Do you know how many teams have most likely talked to Brady over his career? Probably more than half the league .
You are blinded by your defense of Brady to not see what a big deal this is.

The story came out today, when we are talking about it. Not in 2019.

Maybe for the places you have sampled.
Everything I have read see it as a big deal for the Fins as they are the ones that tampered and lost picks with their owner suspended. Brady has been the best player in the league for years. He got a dummy 2 year deal in 2019 from Bill. Why wouldn't he listen to the Fins given he was going to be a FA in 20?

What a shame BB screwed up and texted Flores instead of Daboll and put wheels in motion in regard to this ever being found out ,
BB really screwed up....Or did he ,lol

Likely the Mazz theory...

Predictably, Curran is making excuses for his binkie. It'll be interesting to see if Perry or any of his other colleagues call him on this at 6:00 pm on NBC Sports Boston TV. My guess? No.
Unfortunately, I was right. Curran, Perry, Kusnierek and Giles were on discussing this. Curran began by admitting for about 30 seconds that it's a bad look for Brady and then proceeded to defend Brady for about the other 4 minutes. He ended by saying that of course he's defending Brady and will forever "even as I'm taking on water here" (his final words.) The pushback he got from the other 3 was pretty mild, unsurprisingly. But, it was clear that they think it's a worse look for Brady than Curran does.

BB knew it, the Pats knew it and, for that matter, I knew it and discussed it many times on Brady's subforum.
BB not only knew it but he was so angry he accidentally sent a text to Flores about getting the job opening pretending it was a mistake.
BB knew and did something about it.
If only this could be proven.

i wonder how many people who cheered him before the game with tampa last year(i wouldn't have) regret that?

i wonder how many people who cheered him before the game with tampa last year(i wouldn't have) regret that?
Zero. They are laughing at the fins like non butt hurt Pats fans are doing with the story.

Back