Enjoy Your Gift Steelers Fans...You gotta review that pass/fumble!!!!!

What can I say? (We)The better team won last night, and take it for what it is. Ahhhh yes the envy, and the hatred of the Steelers is sinking into all of your minds. Watching Big Ben, get 2 rings has a feel to it doesnt it? Ahhhh and just maybe the Yankees might do that this season setting a record for most MLB Championships EVER.
:LOL:

I envy your ability to make Dawsonstouchbac look like Albert Einstein, I'll give you that :archive: ROFL

Facemask on Rogers-Cromartie when there was no pulling on the facemask.

Roughing the Passer on Dansby when he took one step between the pass and the hit.

Running over the holder (?) on Wilson - WTF?

Defensive holding on Hood which was ticky-tack at best.

I was surprised when they didn't review the fumble, but based on the above, I really shouldn't have been.

You are right in all accounts.

I have a question here and maybe others can help me out. How is roughing the holder during the kick any different than roughing another player during the kick? And why is it that on one play the possession changes why on another play the possession does not change and it results in an automatic first down?

Also, the announcers and other ESPN officials have all stated that the running into the holder was an obvious call. It was not because if you actually watch the entire play, yes he was charging in but he actually was tripped by a stealer's player which makes it accidental.

Big surprise, this is the first time I have personally seen this penalty called, especially in the Super Bowl in favor of the stealers.

What can I say? (We)The better team won last night, and take it for what it is. Ahhhh yes the envy, and the hatred of the Steelers is sinking into all of your minds. Watching Big Ben, get 2 rings has a feel to it doesnt it? Ahhhh and just maybe the Yankees might do that this season setting a record for most MLB Championships EVER.
your dad wakes up every day in prison after a night of being trained by the other inmates wondering if he could go back in time and flush that load that made you

Did you notice that Troy P. gives the holding sign on one play and the very next play holding was called on the Cards. Just saying.

your dad wakes up every day in prison after a night of being trained by the other inmates wondering if he could go back in time and flush that load that made you

Don't forget he's the guy who posted "tee hee hee hee" on one of his posts. Only 7 year old girls do that so I wouldn't be too hard on him.

you forgot the 'tee hee hee te' in your post..

I can't wait until we play you again!!!! It's going to be glorious watching James Harrison, and Ryan Clark lay many upon many smackdowns on your pop warner team lol.

I can't wait until we play you again!!!! It's going to be glorious watching James Harrison, and Ryan Clark lay many upon many smackdowns on your pop warner team lol.

Shouldn't you be hanging around the Elementary School trolling for little boys:shrug:

RavenBHee
istockphoto_3085235-little-girl-giggling-in-a-dress-black-white.jpg
RavenBHeeRavenBHeeRavenBHee

I am curious why after the last touchdown there was not a penalty called on Holmes when he used the football as a prop (shaker). That would have the Stoolers kicking off from 15 yards deeper.

I am curious why after the last touchdown there was not a penalty called on Holmes when he used the football as a prop (shaker). That would have the Stoolers kicking off from 15 yards deeper.
"They told me to tell you I will be sending a letter of formal apology to the Cardinals organization about this very wrong thing in about 3 months time when nobody cares anymore although it sure looked fine to me."

:archive:

Also there was an unsportsmanlike penalty on the steelers after the fumble which would have given Arizona the ball at around the 30 had the call been reversed. While I think the correct call was made, to not review it in the final seconds of the Super Bowl is unacceptable.
add on the using the ball as a prop after the TD and possibly the unsportsmanlike penalty for no helmet during the celebration that is illegal and you have the ball on the 15 yard line, wait two in fractions the 7.5 yard line with 5 seconds left....oh I think this is getting good

I don't see what Harrison did was wrong. He plays the game, in a very brutal and in your face way. So what if he punched a Tardinal? The Cards player, probably got what he deserved for being a pussy.

I don't see what Harrison did was wrong. He plays the game, in a very brutal and in your face way. So what if he a Tardinal? The Cards player, probably got what he deserved for being a pussy.
in real life you are actually a cartoon character I'm figuring :archive:

Facemask on Rogers-Cromartie when there was no pulling on the facemask.

Yes that did seem ticky-tacky

Roughing the Passer on Dansby when he took one step between the pass and the hit.

I thought he took two steps, but that isn't what drew the flag, IMHO. He extended his arms. If he keeps them close to his body then I don't think he gets the call

Running over the holder (?) on Wilson - WTF?

My understanding is that the rule is similar to roughing the kicker on a punt. You hit him it's a flag, unless you are clearly blocked into him.

He took a few steps after he was hit by the steeler and didn't make it look like he was trying to avoid contact. Yes, appearance is important on these things.

Defensive holding on Hood which was ticky-tack at best.

Was that on the crossing pattern over the middle? If so you could clearly see the shirt being pulled away from the receivers body in the replay. If the ref sees that you'll draw the flag every time.

I was surprised when they didn't review the fumble, but based on the above, I really shouldn't have been.

I too was surprised that a review didn't occur, but I don't think it would have changed the game, but then I never would have guessed that Fitzgerald would run right between both safeties for a TD either.

I'm looking foward to Ryan Clark mauling Welker once again!!!! Ahhhh and when that happens, I say we break out some "Smooth" again lol

Back