Falcons to hire Raheem Morris as HC

Honestly, who cares about the Falcons ? The only thing that mattered here was whether Bill was going to get hired there to try to get the wins record. Now it appears there isn’t any teams even interested in interviewing him. Of course, it is still early in the process but as each head coaching job gets filled it’s looking more likely that he is going to have to wait until next season which is absolutely stunning.

What transpired these last two seasons IMO has really, really hurt him.
Can you say that 10 more times so we can make sure we understand you?

Honestly, who cares about the Falcons ? The only thing that mattered here was whether Bill was going to get hired there to try to get the wins record. Now it appears there isn’t any teams even interested in interviewing him. Of course, it is still early in the process but as each head coaching job gets filled it’s looking more likely that he is going to have to wait until next season which is absolutely stunning.

What transpired these last two seasons IMO has really, really hurt him.

let me run this thru the Mazz-A-Transla-Tellestrator for you, Gumpy

"I hate Bill, I hate everybody who looks like Bill. Bill took all the credit for what my Tommy did in NE, sent him away from me, ripped my heart out, held it in his blood-soaked hands in front of my face and laughed at me while chortling: 'we're on to wrecking NE'.
BUT I'm not bittah." :)

LOL. The juxtaposition of Bill on the open market this year vs Brady in 2020 has the making of a novel ... I may just write it. ;)

LOL. The juxtaposition of Bill on the open market this year vs Brady in 2020 has the making of a novel ... I may just write it. ;)

I think I see what you mean.

Tom found a team willing to give him control but the team interested in Bill wasn't willing to give him any control.

I think I see what you mean.

Tom found a team willing to give him control but the team interested in Bill wasn't willing to give him any control.
Yes. I think how the league viewed Brady at age 43 is very different for Bill right now. Brady left with a 12-4 record and a team that was anemic on offense. Tampa saw a chance to have the GOAT come and add some of his guys - Gronk, Fournette, AB - but more importantly change the culture of a team mired in losing. I think for Bill it is complicated because he wants full control and it has not been pretty what has happened in NE the last 4 years. Also, I don't believe there has been any coach that had the GM role during Bills tenure other than Mike Holmgren with Seattle. It is so unusual to give that type of power to anyone.

"I hate Bill, I hate everybody who looks like Bill. Bill took all the credit for what my Tommy did in NE, sent him away from me, ripped my heart out, held it in his blood-soaked hands in front of my face and laughed at me while chortling: 'we're on to wrecking NE'.

Her Guy

Some of the lyrics are hilari0us:

Nothing you could say
Can tear me away from my guy
Nothing you could do
'Cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy

I'm telling you from the start
I can't be torn apart from my guy

Nothing you can do
Could make me untrue to my guy (my guy)

As a matter of opinion, I think he's tops
My opinion is he's the cream of the crop
As a matter of taste to be exact
He's my ideal as a matter of fact

and so on

Does anyone else think this whole song and dance by Blank was intentional to humiliate Bill after the 28-3 SB?

Mightn't it be a little repetitive? I'm thinking of the 60's Herman's Hermit song, Henry the 8th. ("Second verse, same as the first")

Such glee but you have stated where you stand many times over.

She might be Swifties cousin…

Does anyone else think this whole song and dance by Blank was intentional to humiliate Bill after the 28-3 SB?
Nope. He SHOULD have booted Rich Easterby McKay asap and the other guy too. Hired BB and let him do what is needed.

But, he only fucked himself even further.

I'm not BB's therapist, so I don't know what his ego will or will not allow him to do.
You don't have to be his therapist to read the tea leaves. If Bill was willing to just coach he either would have stayed with the Pats or likely would have been hired by now. You can't really blame teams for not wanting to give up the kind of control he wants given his awful track record over the last 4 years.

No,Taylor Swift has some awesome music. Incredibly well written.
I agree. She is fantastic. Amazing lyrical writer and tremendous beats to her songs ... she also has not pressed the "self-destruct" button which is to be commended.

Nope. He SHOULD have booted Rich Easterby McKay asap and the other guy too. Hired BB and let him do what is needed.

But, he only fucked himself even further.
Why in hell would he boot Easterby for Bill? Why don't you put the pom poms down for a second and maybe compare Easterbys last 4 drafts to Bill's. It's a pretty easy argument to make that he's brought in more than Bill.

Back