Favorite Pizza Toppings

foley11

I am anti progress
Reaction score
I am thinking hamburger, green pepper and onions for lunch. What are your favorite things to put on the Pizza?

Making me hungry.

I am thinking hamburger, green pepper and onions for lunch. What are your favorite things to put on the Pizza?

Making me hungry.
Palermo: Artichoke, Ital. Sausage, Black Olives, Onions, Tomatoes, Garlic, Basil, Green Pepper. Dee-fuggin-licious

Harder
Than
Calculus

Gun to my head
Jalapenos and Sausage

Greek/white pizza with fresh spinach, kalamata olives, feta, tomatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil and fresh herbs.

Don't even pretend that anything is better than a simple pepperoni pizza.... cuz it's not.

Frozen Ellios Pepperoni FTW!!!

ROFL

Don't even pretend that anything is better than a simple pepperoni pizza.... cuz it's not.

Pepperoni slice is good admittedly, but you have to look to the onion-bacon, onion-hamburger dynamic to win out. Sprinkle some crushed red pepper on top and thats got it goin on.

Chicken and bacon with BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce.

Chicken also goes well with the white sauce pizza I make at home with spinach, mozzarella, and garlic

And then of course, there is old faithful. Pepperoni and sausage.

There's a lot to be said for a simple pepperoni-mozzarella or a bacon pizza. But my fave hands down is shrimp. And I mean the big suckers. Each about two bites worth in size. Not those measly popcorn shrimps.

Back