Fellow Hell Catchers

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
So...how bad have you had it this week?

I caught hell from the moment I walked in the door at work on Tuesday and I'm still catching it :banghead: I tell people that's why I wear my pride and have Patriots/Red Sox/Celtics all over my desk. I'm not turncoat. My biggest thing is when the Panthers fans talk shit. Really? I mean I DO pull for them when I'm at the games and I guess most of the time they aren't playing the Patriots. Just don't understand. Not that I mind it one bit-it kinda makes it fun!! I just hate the Yankee fans.. I keep telling them they'll catch it right back when they CHOKE lol...

Alot of people don't realize we've been here. We, as New England fans have been through rougher times, right? We've lived some awesome years recently. So I sleep well at night with that..

Just wondering if others have caught any hell...

And sorry if my thoughts seemed scattered-I'm working too haha ;)

I have Super Bowl banners hanging in my office. Whenever someone comes in to give me shit, I just turn around and look at those. Around here, that's pretty much an argument-killer.

Print these out and apply to your work area

33-32231-F.jpg

81370578.jpg

I catch so much hell its unbelievable. Living in Pittsburgh is tough. Steeler fans are dicks. My whole cube is like a Patriots shrine. I put Pats screensavers on every computer in my lab. Sometimes I come in and there is steeler garbage all over my desk. Steeler fans are the first to rub in a loss. I actually flipped out on a Brown's fan on monday (we don't really get along anyhow). He didn't even know they won and was talking shit on us, saying how we got drilled etc.
Once the IT guys got into my computer and put pictures of Tommy from last season limping off the field on my desktop. That I did not find funny. I bedazzled their lab coats for it.

I don't really get any shit because the teams people like out here are the Niners and the Raiders. We have had much more success than them lately, no?

Also, most everyone I know where I live is an adopted Pats fan, so it's all good. :toast:

I catch so much hell its unbelievable. Living in Pittsburgh is tough. Steeler fans are dicks. My whole cube is like a Patriots shrine. I put Pats screensavers on every computer in my lab. Sometimes I come in and there is steeler garbage all over my desk. Steeler fans are the first to rub in a loss. I actually flipped out on a Brown's fan on monday (we don't really get along anyhow). He didn't even know they won and was talking shit on us, saying how we got drilled etc.
Once the IT guys got into my computer and put pictures of Tommy from last season limping off the field on my desktop. That I did not find funny. I bedazzled their lab coats for it.

We have a couple of those Steeler fans around here, as well. Ugh, they really are some of the WORSE fans!!

Only shit I got was from a JETS fan I work with today. He came over with a shit eating grin on his face. I said what's your problem? He said oh nothing I said we are tied. Then he pulled but if the season ended today we would be...and I stopped him and said but it's not over and we play again. Told him to enjoy his superbowl win.

A JETS fan giving me shit after they just loss go figure LOL

Only shit I got was from a JETS fan I work with today. He came over with a shit eating grin on his face. I said what's your problem? He said oh nothing I said we are tied. Then he pulled but if the season ended today we would be...and I stopped him and said but it's not over and we play again. Told him to enjoy his superbowl win.

:thumb:

I don't really have any relations to the host of Ravens fans around here, so I don't get a lot of shit.
I'm pretty sure I'd get tons of it, if I did have any, though. I'm sure O.Z.O will have interesting stories about Ravens fans from work.

those are the one that claim to have dicks but we all know better
The ones who are supposed to wear dresses might have dicks. Many look like The white trash version of Vince Wilfork shotgunning Iron City pounders, and claiming to be women.

I hate this city. It sucks here.

Steeler fans are horrible.

I almost got in a fight in the Denver airport before flying back to Seattle on Monday... I suppose I caught it pretty decently there. :shrug: No one up here really says much, though.

Just a lot of cowboy fans, they are pretty much envious of our situation.

Yep, I have Giants fans on each side of me at work.. They talk it too lol..

The ones who are supposed to wear dresses might have dicks. Many look like The white trash version of Vince Wilfork shotgunning Iron City pounders, and claiming to be women.

I hate this city. It sucks here.

Steeler fans are horrible.

Easy solution, next time your husband visits you, tell him you want out. :shrug:

Back