Flutie rumor is gaining credence

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
Several media reports suggest Doug Flutie is seriously considering a comeback to the NFL and would like to return to the Patriots. A year in the booth left him with thoughts of what if. He is still in game shape and wants nothing less than a sb ring. Doug would like to go to a team that would give him a chance to compete for the starting job. Now with Brady`s mediocer season last year, why not the Patriots?

STAY TUNED

Yay Flutie!

I personally think the Patriots should get rid of Brady. He is so overrated, and D22 will agree with me. I really think the Patriots need to start thinking about handing the reigns over to Matt Cassel, with Flutie as the backup. I certainly hope Piolichick have considered this option God forbid anything were to happen to Cassel. What would we do then?

You're delusional dude!

Uncle Vic on 06-28-2007 at 10:53 PM said:
Several media reports suggest Doug Flutie is seriously considering a comeback to the NFL and would like to return to the Patriots. A year in the booth left him with thoughts of what if. He is still in game shape and wants nothing less than a sb ring. Doug would like to go to a team that would give him a chance to compete for the starting job. Now with Brady`s mediocer season last year, why not the Patriots?

STAY TUNED

**** off, douchebag!

Dude, GM's will be starting fistfights over who can throw big sacks of cash at Flutie first.

However, after recieving a lap dance from the Mangenius, he signs with the Jets, and throws for 7000 yards and 65 touchdowns, not to mention shattering every passing record the NFL counts (and even a few they don't) on the way to a superbowl win.

All your stats are belong to Flutie.

Brady must be pissed. He spends a year throwing to crap and then just when NE gets a promising WR corps, they turn it back over to Doug.

What about The Ghost. Kid comes in here, replaces a legend, performs admirably, and then they go back out and replace him with the best drop kicker in the last 50 years.

Oswlek on 06-28-2007 at 11:41 PM said:
Brady must be pissed. He spends a year throwing to crap and then just when NE gets a promising WR corps, they turn it back over to Doug.
:LOL: ROFL :LOL: ROFL :LOL: ROFL

T-ShirtDynasty on 06-29-2007 at 12:43 AM said:
Oh my god no.
First we have to launch a rescue mission including Greenland militia, secretive State Department negotiators, exotic British Mata Hari's, Viking long boats, and MePATSNUT's 23 hour news service just to find you, now you're all over the internet. **sigh** It's like the time I counseled a young lady sailor to speak up more often and not fear reprisal...never could get her to shut up after that.

Box_O_Rocks on 06-29-2007 at 12:51 AM said:
First we have to launch a rescue mission including Greenland militia, secretive State Department negotiators, exotic British Mata Hari's, Viking long boats, and MePATSNUT's 23 hour news service just to find you, now you're all over the internet. **sigh** It's like the time I counseled a young lady sailor to speak up more often and not fear reprisal...never could get her to shut up after that.
Wouldn't you know it? I come seeking favors. :grovel: I came to make an appeal to the Great Clown for some assistance in a matter near to my heart, and lo' and behold, I spot an Uncle Vic post, and the past comes rushing back like a face plant outta your canoe into class three rapids with no helmet.

I couldn't resist, I had to take a peek. And as expected, I was horrified. :D

Uncle Vic on 06-28-2007 at 10:53 PM said:

STAY TUNED

:moss: :eatme:

Will you please just hurry up and die......:grovel: I guess this time we'll have to put a wooden stake through your heart.

Flutie would make a good 5th QB on this team.

Unicorns, we need more unicorns.

T-ShirtDynasty on 06-29-2007 at 12:57 AM said:
Wouldn't you know it? I come seeking favors. :grovel: I came to make an appeal to the Great Clown for some assistance in a matter near to my heart, and lo' and behold, I spot an Uncle Vic post, and the past comes rushing back like a face plant outta your canoe into class three rapids with no helmet.

I couldn't resist, I had to take a peek. And as expected, I was horrified. :D
say hey T-shirt......

unlike *some other places*, we do not have the kind of *Day-Time Soap Dramas* you have been subjected to there

we forgo the soap altogether here ---- it is women/beer/football & women/football/beer 24X7

we are UNCLEAN and proud of it

stick around here and don't worry if you drop the soap :eek:

If it really matters who the emergency QB is on the
Pats then they are screwed before the season starts!!!

This whole discussion is ridiculous.

We all saw Troy Brown take a snap under center last season.

Belichick keeps saying "Troy has a place on this team".

The wideout position is logjammed.

Brady is becoming a SERIOUS liability to this club, what with impregnating every woman in sight, wearing a Yankmes hat, and pissing off the plumbing unions.

Mark my words: Tom Brady to the Dolphins for every draft pick of theirs for next season. You heard it here first, folks. Just remember that.

Back