Fox 25 Says Hernandez **not guilty** Indicted For Double Murder

I thought Taylor was mixed up in some iffy stuff and the rumor was his killing was retaliation related.

As for AH what really blows me away is that he didn't even know these guys he killed, according to the spokesman. They were at the same club that night, that is all. Those two were not in involved in gangs or drugs. Ted Bundy thinks AH is a sociopath...geeze.

Just read the article.

Looks like the Pats won't get anything. I mean, if the Redskins were hit with Sean Taylor's cap number the year after he was murdered, I don't see the NFL giving any relief to us.

There is language in the contract that favors the Pats but I don't think they'll see any of the $7.5M.

I hope I'm wrong.

Might have something to do with which end of the gun you are facing.

I thought Taylor was mixed up in some iffy stuff and the rumor was his killing was retaliation related.

As for AH what really blows me away is that he didn't even know these guys he killed, according to the spokesman. They were at the same club that night, that is all. Those two were not in involved in gangs or drugs. Ted Bundy thinks AH is a sociopath...geeze.

Completely a sociopath.

My question is: are there any witnesses left to testify in this new case?

I don't think Taylor's contract is relevent here. AHern's deal specifically addressesd pre-existing conditions that would preclude him from finishing the duration of the deal. I think they'll get the $3.25 in cap space back without a doubt and possibly more.

AH also spoke about the shooting in the presence of his barber.

I don't think Taylor's contract is relevent here. AHern's deal specifically addressesd pre-existing conditions that would preclude him from finishing the duration of the deal. I think they'll get the $3.25 in cap space back without a doubt and possibly more.

What happens if the jury finds him not guilty?

:insane:

Back