Freaking Unproductive: Mondays before Pats MNF

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Are there any days that are less productive than this?

I got nothing going today.

My brain consists of one thought: Patriots.

Thanks, NFL schedule makers. Dicks.

My boss came in here to ask me what was going on, you know the standard check in. I could barely hold a conversation.

I was like,....uhhhhh, yea, ......I talked with them last week and they seemed to be moving in the right direction....uhhh. .....Did you need anything else? he must think I am on the dope.

Fuggin Pats.

The game works for me. I hardly get to see them. I wish the day was over and I was at home already, but I'm stoked.

Slept most of the day damn jet lag.
Been home less than 24 hours and am wired for this game.
Time to settle in with a good glass of scotch and a great Cigar. Tonight it will be a Arturo Fuente Sun Grown, Cuban Belicoso.

played a round of 18 this morning washed the misses and my car and cut the grass i actually got quite a bit done today.

Taught four courses, translated 100-ish lines of the Aeneid, and coached 2+ hours of soccer.

Kinda productive.
There aren't enough translations of the Aeneid by now? Lemme think: Fitzgerald and Lattimore are the big ones for the Homerics, who are they for the Latin knockoffs? ;)

I was right. Not gettin much done at work today. :shake:

:zzz:

I got 4 hours sleep and yet and pumped and jacked. Can't stop smiling. Sigh. I loved that game.

/prepare for the crash and burn later:shake:

what time are you people waking up?

I hardly slept at all. Today will be challenging.

ugh that sucks
I have an hour commute.:shrug: The reverse is getting up later but not getting home until 6 or 7 so I deal. I am actually a morning person so it is not too bad. But ask me again how bad it is around 2 today.

I have an hour commute.:shrug: The reverse is getting up later but not getting home until 6 or 7 so I deal. I am actually a morning person so it is not too bad. But ask me again how bad it is around 2 today.

My commute is about the same (with traffic) although today was more like 40 minutes (what it should be). I get up at 6:30 :)

Back