Freddie Mitchell Checks In

TommyD420

Joe Milton is my QB1
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/orxeIoLX10s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like...why, why would people still do this? :coffee:

Doesn't matter if you realize what you just said and say 'All we gotta do is go execute' when your answer to 'Can the Patriots stop your offense' is 'Nahhhh...' :coffee:

Josh Reynolds SB 53 stats-

2 catches, 12 yards, no TDs.

I think it's great that the Pats have been so good for so long that they scare really good NFL players.

This is generally true enough so that in every Super Bowl or playoff game one or a few well-intentioned teammates will try to stop the walls from closing in by braying like a jackass in a usually ill-fated attempt to loosen everybody up a little.

Instead, those teammates with half a brain will instantly realize that all it does is hand us a little extra focus which in turn makes their sphincters snap shut like they are vacuum sealed.

As a football team, I sometimes think the Pats are the NFL's equivalent of Mafia hit men. We don't talk, don't brag. You won't even know it's over in most cases until you take one in the hat, but you'll be just as dead.

I think it's great that the Pats have been so good for so long that they scare really good NFL players.

This is generally true enough so that in every Super Bowl or playoff game one or a few well-intentioned teammates will try to stop the walls from closing in by braying like a jackass in a usually ill-fated attempt to loosen everybody up a little.

Instead, those teammates with half a brain will instantly realize that all it does is hand us a little extra focus which in turn makes their sphincters snap shut like they are vacuum sealed.

As a football team, I sometimes think the Pats are the NFL's equivalent of Mafia hit men. We don't talk, don't brag. You won't even know it's over in most cases until you take one in the hat, but you'll be just as dead.

Isn't it 'sposed to be 2 in the hat?

Cheers, ;toast:

He ain't no Cooper Kupp...losing Cupp was yuge.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

no, that's how people with information about the Clintons suicide themselves. :coffee:

There are a few people here that actually think that the kill list is just a myth...like it's a conspiracy theory. WTF?! :coffee:

Efficiency is key.

The only time you have to double-tap is with zombies.

Not necessarily true. When I first moved to Florida I was doing satellite dish installs and one customer I did an install for had just returned from the middle east and he was a sniper. I said "oh damn, one shot one kill?" His response was "No. sometimes we'd double tap those mother fuckers" He had a bunch of very interesting stories about his tour of duty...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/orxeIoLX10s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like...why, why would people still do this? :coffee:

Doesn't matter if you realize what you just said and say 'All we gotta do is go execute' when your answer to 'Can the Patriots stop your offense' is 'Nahhhh...' :coffee:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CU1BuC1672U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know this thread is supposed to be about Freddie Mitchell, but Nickell Robey-Coleman has decided to play the "Brady is too old" card.

I'm looking forward to Edelman reminding Robey-Coleman of his words after he posterizes the poster child for never getting away with anything close to DPI in his career again. :coffee:

I know this thread is supposed to be about Freddie Mitchell, but Nickell Robey-Coleman has decided to play the "Brady is too old" card.

I'm looking forward to Edelman reminding Robey-Coleman of his words after he posterizes the poster child for never getting away with anything close to DPI in his career again. :coffee:

He is also Freddie Mitchell.

I wasn't that far off-

3/28/0 were his final numbers.

Most of the yardage was on the last desperation drive.

And Robey-Coleman was Edelman's bitch, as was the entire Rams secondary.

I seriously thought Talib was going to retire after the game.

most of the yardage was on the last desperation drive.

And robey-coleman was edelman's bitch, as was the entire rams secondary.

i seriously thought talib was going to retire after the game.
if he ever did, let him sit in the booth the fouts and eagle please!!!

Most of the yardage was on the last desperation drive.

And Robey-Coleman was Edelman's bitch, as was the entire Rams secondary.

I seriously thought Talib was going to retire after the game.

probably still a couple guys he needs to poke in the eye first. :coffee:

Back