Free Mayhem!!!

Even Colts Fans have voted NO...ROFL

I see that. 0 votes and CFTtE voted fore assclown, yet says he wants to know why I was banned.

Others also want to know why I was banned.

****, I want to know to.

:donkeys:

poor bastahd...ROFL

You voted against me, too? :LOL:

You know, this place once broke from one to two, and I recall many people wanting you banned for all those manboob pics.

And who didn't ask for you to be banned, and gave you a new avatar at the time?

<--------This guy.

Registration agreement:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

:domORIGINAL:

You voted against me, too? :LOL:

You know, this place once broke from one to two, and I recall many people wanting you banned for all those manboob pics.

And who didn't ask for you to be banned, and gave you a new avatar at the time?

<--------This guy.

Registration agreement:

:domORIGINAL:
Hey buddy your inbox is full I tried to send your Dollar back...ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hey buddy your inbox is full I tried to send your Dollar back...ROFL ROFL ROFL

Send it to the mods. You may need it in the future. :jester:

I didn't break the registration rules, or any of the rules in the moderation forum that were put in place when the board split from one to two. :thumb:

And I am still waiting for a warning/strike/whatever so I know what rule I broke. :domORIGINAL:

and would really like to know why the assholes decided to throw me into miserable user settings

I voted for your freedom. I have no idea what you did to get assclowned, but I find this whole thing entertaining.

Good luck.

I voted for your freedom. I have no idea what you did to get assclowned, but I find this whole thing entertaining.

Good luck.

He called the Patriots a bunch of cheaters who cheat....

You do not use it as a last ditch effort of an argument.

That's true. I tend to break it out right from the start. I want you all to know what kind of fight it's gonna be before you wade into c bombs unprepared.

Also, aside from the getting caught thing, I don't mean it as insult.

Also, aside from the getting caught thing, I don't mean it as insult.

There are ways to do things and its easy to know the difference. I for one get tired of having a legit football argument and that getting brought out, because it just seems cheap and useless.....you do not do that....joking about it is funny, it was a thing, but pretty much some people use it as a go to pretty early in a conversation.

When someone brings out the spygate rule it reminds me of my penis is smaller than yours so I have to figure out a new way to hurt your ego...:coffee:

Back