Free Midgar

Every day that goes by that Midgar is not allowed to post here shows that the moderation policies are modeled after Aparthied.

Midgar is a great Pats fan. Midgar will defend Pats to the death. Midgar will crucify someone that he does not agree with

Collective Patriots Planet.

Grow a sack, and let the man back..

Stop being a collective puss. Deal with it.

The board is better for it.

Every day that goes by that Midgar is not allowed to post here shows that the moderation policies are modeled after Aparthied. Midgar is a great Pats fan. Midgar will defend Pats to the death. Midgar will crucify someone that he does not agree with Collective Patriots Planet. Grow a sack, and let the man back.. Stop being a collective puss. Deal with it. The board is better for it.
Except that the threads are no longer filled with angst, people have better football discussions, etc.

Shocked that you're defending him. :coffee:

I don't know if my opinion matters but reading the thread that did him in...yea he was out of line but (not to single you out Jaric) he was kind of egged on. Is it really gonna be a 6 month ban for that? What did Jaric get out of it

Every day that goes by that Midgar is not allowed to post here shows that the moderation policies are modeled after Aparthied.

Midgar is a great Pats fan. Midgar will defend Pats to the death. Midgar will crucify someone that he does not agree with

Collective Patriots Planet.

Grow a sack, and let the man back..

Stop being a collective puss. Deal with it.

The board is better for it.
Grow a Sack? Collective puss?!?! You have no clue the history of the situation and now is not the time because I am in a bad mood today.
I don't know if my opinion matters but reading the thread that did him in...yea he was out of line but (not to single you out Jaric) he was kind of egged on. Is it really gonna be a 6 month ban for that? What did Jaric get out of it
I will say it was not just a single moment but a collection of moments.
Again I like Middy, I think he is a true fan but that is not enough.
I beleive Jaric got time off too

Back