G-men are next

Yeah its the first game we've played since that's mattered. Hopefully both teams come out with something to prove.

But if our run D can't get up for the game, it's going to be a long day.

Well I will make a prediction that you pass game will do well....just call it a hunch.

We do get are annual Manning vs Brady Match up after all.

Bill OBrien said in his presser today that he needs to find more ways to get Price on the field. I'm all for that.

friggen finally, he's the one WR we have on our team that can consistently get behind a defense and stretch the field, he was open against Pitt in the 4th quarter but Brady badly underthrew him and even then Taylor interfered with him with no call. Get Ocho the eff out of there and put price in.

Price & Slater are are two fastest WR. Gronk and Hernandez have the speed and hands to hurt team in the middle. O'Brien just called a shit game and never tried to stretch that press man to man coverage.

Price & Slater are are two fastest WR. Gronk and Hernandez have the speed and hands to hurt team in the middle. O'Brien just called a shit game and never tried to stretch that press man to man coverage.

Just something to get the triple team off welker would be good, that poor guy is getting slammed all over the place.

I had to think for a second, I guess this is the first regular season game since the superbowl we have played the Giants......Woot revenge game!!!:eek:hnoez:

Yeah, especially because 80% of the players aren't even in the team anymore.

Just something to get the triple team off welker would be good, that poor guy is getting slammed all over the place.

It's bad when they're literally trying to unscrew his head in the game.

On Eli's best year yet.

Manning, 30, just concluded a month of October in which he passed for at least 321 yards in three of four games - and in the other he threw for 292 in a victory over the Bills.

So far this season, Manning has completed a career-high 64.7 percent of his passes and he owns a passer rating of 102.1; he has never completed a season over 93.1. He has 13 touchdown passes against five interceptions. Manning is also averaging 8.8 yards per attempt, nearly a full yard more than his previous high (7.9 in 2009).

Receivers: The top three receivers - Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, and Victor Cruz - are playing very well right now. Nicks, who is nursing an injured hamstring, leads the team with 38 receptions and 575 yards. Cruz, a UMass product, has emerged this season and leads the team with four receiving touchdowns. Manningham has 16 catches in his past three games. Jake Ballard has replaced the departed Kevin Boss seamlessly.

Offensive line: The Giants have an excellent left side of the line with tackle Williams Beatty and guard David Diehl. The rest of the unit - center David Baas, right guard Chris Snee, and right tackle Kareem McKenzie - have had their struggles.

Defensive line: The Patriots will have their hands full with one of the strongest units in the league. The Giants lead the league with 26 sacks, with Jason Pierre-Paul (eight), Osi Umenyiora (six), and Justin Tuck (three) leading the way for the line. Chris Canty, Rocky Benard, Linval Joseph, and Dave Tollefson make this is a very deep group.

Linebackers: Boston College product Mathias Kiwanuka (four sacks) may be playing the best football of his career. Michael Boley has played well on the weak side, and Greg Jones mans the middle. The Giants have struggled against the run (28th at 130.1 yards per game). Opponents have rushed for at least 145 yards in each of the past five games.
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...th/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Im with you. Herzy should be a Patriot. It's ok, we didnt need a guy with heart who plays balls to the wall

Im with you. Herzy should be a Patriot. It's ok, we didnt need a guy with heart who plays balls to the wall
I'm still so pissed about it. I wanted him so badly and knew he would be great. Ugh. In Bill I Trust.:sulk:

cash.jpg

Love it! +1

Cheers, BostonTim

Ahmad Bradshaw has a fracture in his foot. I guess this means Eli will be throwing even more.
:facepalm:

Jacobs not a big-time back any more IMO. No TE either. I know they're going to get their yards. But, it should be difficult for them to get td's on us in the red zone. And, Eli should be good for a couple of int's. Don't know if it plays out like that. But, they aren't the 05/06 Colts of brother Peyton.

monwalker Monique Walker

LB Dane Fletcher only player missing from full pads practice. Wes Welker is back.

3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
BO'B made comments this week that Price will get moar play time.

Patriots wide receiver Taylor Price admits he's excited by the potential for more snaps moving forward after offensive coordinator Bill O'Brien suggested earlier this week that he'd like to get the second-year player more game reps.

"Obviously I’m excited to get on the field more," said Price. "It's never a good situation to be on the sideline, watching your team play. You always want to be in the game -- be in those close games, going to battle, going to war. But nothing’s changed for me -- keep going to practice every day, keep preparing every day. Just keep working hard and see where it takes me."

Price, a third-round pick (90th overall) in the 2010 draft, was inactive for New England's first 15 games last season before debuting in Week 17 against the Dolphins (he caught three passes for 41 yards while playing with reserve units). Injuries slowed him again in the preseason this year and Price was inactive for the first three games, but has seen his playing time slowly increase. He played six of his seven offensive snaps last week in Pittsburgh.

Now he stands to see a greater workload as the team's third receiver (potentially leapfrogging Chad Ochocinco), and maybe an even more elevated role if Wes Welker's neck injury limits him this week. For his part, Price said his hamstring woes are in the rear-view mirror.

"I’m healthy, I'm feeling good, my leg’s feeling good, that’s a big part of it," said Price. "To be out there more consistently, put practices back to back, put games back to back -- just, like I said, it's about being more consistent, being out there more. So there’s not that inconsistency, you can see someone out there every day, improving every day, that’s a good sign."
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4708107/time-is-right-for-price

I, um, appreciate the fact that he's excited about playing; but the fact that he's been unable to bump Ocho for Moar Playing Time until this point doesn't really instill a ton of confidence.

It might have zero to do with not being able to beat ocho out, that might not be the case. They are paying ocho more than any receiver on this team, they were not going to be quick about pulling him out quickly, Price could have been outplaying him for the last 4 weeks and they finally got to the point where money does not matter anymore, they need to get the kid in.

Back