Game thread. Divisional round. Texans at Patriots.

This should give them a wake up call. Expect them to come out much better next week.

This game shows you this defense is championship caliber. Wow. Offense turns it over 3 times and the defense STILL only lets up 16. Dion needs to hold on to the ball. What a game from him though with a TD on ST and WR and RB. Amazing.

Earl Thomas really needs to get a life...

Earl Thomas @Earl_Thomas
28m
Tom Brady has the easiest route... put his ass in our division and see what he does!!! #salty!!

Earl Thomas really needs to get a life...

Seabirds division this year was poop. Literal poop. Seahags were poop today against a horrible Falcons defense.

Seabirds division this year was poop. Literal poop. Seahags were poop today against a horrible Falcons defense.

He's very....ehh.....excited...

Earl Thomas @Earl_Thomas
Did you watch the game this year I owned Tom Brady!! That BS you showing I was hurt trying to help my team.

Well, no style points but they won and covered.

I think that they look different next week regardless who they play. I hopw it's KC. I doubt if they turn the ball over 3 times next week.

thanks vince!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N3dry1AQhc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tom's thrown 30 picks now in playoff games?? That's nearly a pick a game. That's a lot....

Tom's thrown 30 picks now in playoff games?? That's nearly a pick a game. That's a lot....

Yeah. He also has 58 TDs. But he has had a lot of multiple pick games in the post-season. What was nice today is the defense clamped down and only let up FGs. They were outstanding. Championship caliber D which we will need to go all the way.

Tom, really pi**ed off in the post game presser. Honest as always just said they never got into their rhythm. His annoyance is because as he said, "we work pretty hard to play a lot better than we played."

Hey Earl...u mad bro? ROFL

Back