Ganggreen Threads... Oy Vey! Apparently.. the Pats are classless..

yeah I read some of that yesterday good stuff

Ok a couple things I found funny. One...classless is trying to make a play on offense....but them saying they shoud take bradys knee out for it is not classless? HUH? Two, they are more proud that revis held moss in check than the fact that welker had 15 catches and 192 yards. Amazing fan base right there.

I wonder if they remember this

The New York Jets' defenders are talking big for their Week 2 matchup against the New England Patriots. Earlier this week, defensive tackle Kris Jenkins called this game the Jets' "Super Bowl" and on Wednesday, free safety Kerry Rhodes said he wanted to "embarrass" the Patriots.

keep it classy Kerry

Class is this thing like God that you can't see but people like to believe it's there. It was invented by losers btw as it's mostly used in sentences like "We lost but at least we're classy."

It helps them sleep at night I guess.

It must be true because if anyone knows classy...its people from Jersey. I'm not sure how I'll survive being a fan of a winning classless team. Oh well.

I'm classless.

Ever since the fans of the 31 other teams danced in the streets when Brady's knee was taken out, I cheer other teams injuries every time now.

When Strickland got trucked by Lavoie I cried tears of joy.

For every concussion Rothlesberger has, an angel gets his wings.

When Polamalu's knee gets hit I get goose bumps.

Every day that Bob Sanders is on the sidelines I light a stogie.

I am SOKB and I am not only classless...I cheer injuries. Any injury even for a team we won't play this year.

yeah that's pretty good except I noticed some guy on there is using the same avatar as mine so I think I have to change it

Class move.

Hey, did anyone notice that on the play that Brady through the downfield pass to Moss that the Jets rushed seven on the play? Where only the Pats supposed to stop playing?

Class move.

Hey, did anyone notice that on the play that Brady through the downfield pass to Moss that the Jets rushed seven on the play? Where only the Pats supposed to stop playing?

yeah that was mentioned in another thread

Back