Garropolo or Brissett .. who ya got?

ok obviously it remains to be seen how this game will end. But for those defending Brisket, that play to evade the safety and get them down the field when they desperately needed it is a point in his favor for sure.

ok obviously it remains to be seen how this game will end. But for those defending Brisket, that play to evade the safety and get them down the field when they desperately needed it is a point in his favor for sure.

Was one of the best plays I have ever seen. Reminded me of that Randall Cunningham play except with a bit more accuracy.

Shakes off von Miller like a rag doll then hits Hilton for 30 yards. Pretty good. Major highlight there of his upside...which was dissed early in thread and I pointed out was what I liked. Size and mobility are a good combo. His throwing has improved also. ;)

Jimmy G numbers.. 18-22, 175 yes, 2 TDS 1 pick. Plus ..Running game and defense equals 51 points... Amazing.

JG by a wide margin.
JG makes plays. Brissett does not.
JG has the trust of his coach. It's very obvious that Brissett doesn't.
49ers will not be looking for a Qb this offseason. The Colts better be.

JG by a wide margin.
JG makes plays. Brissett does not.
JG has the trust of his coach. It's very obvious that Brissett doesn't.
49ers will not be looking for a Qb this offseason. The Colts better be.

I disagree, Brissett does make plays. if you switched them, JG would really struggle on the colts. He is a bit pick happy. Brissett was thrown into a horrible position and has thrived in it. JG was put on a super team. With weapons, a run game and a great defense.

I disagree, Brissett does make plays. if you switched them, JG would really struggle on the colts. He is a bit pick happy. Brissett was thrown into a horrible position and has thrived in it. JG was put on a super team. With weapons, a run game and a great defense.

A good pass rush can rattle JG into making inaccurate throws and bad decisions. I'll give you that. But from a talent pov JG is the much better QB. Brisett may catch up eventually as he learns the game but JimmyG already looks the part of a starting NFL QB and he'll learn to handle pressure in time.

A good pass rush can rattle JG into making inaccurate throws and bad decisions. I'll give you that. But from a talent pov JG is the much better QB. Brisett may catch up eventually as he learns the game but JimmyG already looks the part of a starting NFL QB and he'll learn to handle pressure in time.

i will give you he has talent but i think you are understating his ability to generate turnovers. its not just pressure that gets to him. JG is flat out bad when it comes to ball security.

20 career starts between NE and SF

18 int
14 fumbles

its not like he is getting better either

10 starts so far this season

10 int
7 fumbles

those turnover numbers are atrocious.

i will give you he has talent but i think you are understating his ability to generate turnovers. its not just pressure that gets to him. JG is flat out bad when it comes to ball security.

20 career starts between NE and SF

18 int
14 fumbles

its not like he is getting better either

10 starts so far this season

10 int
7 fumbles

those turnover numbers are atrocious.

Which is exactly why I'd love to see a Pats-SF SB! :thumb:

I am just saying Brissett was put into a little worse position to succeed than JG was, so not sure its a fair comparison.

BB was ready to trade Brady, but, Brady whined to Babooshka about it. BB wanted JimmyG.

Well 2 superbowls later I guess Kraft made the right decision. If BB wanted JG on this team he would be here. He isnt. JG is turning the ball over in a perfect situation on the niners, what would he do if he had 2 rookies and edelman as his entire receiving corp, no blocking or run game? Hope Bill isnt losing it, might be the cliff, or you have BS media driven information...one of the two.

Back