Gave up coffee

Coffee Enema Recipe

Never utilize flavored coffee, sweetened coffee, or coffee with milk (cafe au lait) for this purpose. :spock:

I assure you I'm not going to get big and fat and die of a heart attack. Several of the regulars in the training forum I belong to told me that after they shook off the intial negative affects of caffine withdrawl they actually had more energy and felt better overall.

If it makes more sense...think of it as an experiment. That's how I'm treating it.

Strange, my lifting brother from another mother.

Caffeine is the MAIN ingredient in just about every fat-burner on the shelves. And all the mags endorse its fat-burning properties.

In fact, one of the recent monthly mags had an article that large-scale consumption of caffeine coupled with 8 ounces of WHITE grapefruit juice(white has a particular compound in it that keeps the caffeine in circulation rather than getting cleaned out rather quickly) immediatelly prior to working out increased your strength over 10%. I'll look for the article when I get home.

rofl :lol:

WTF is up with the icons???

It's because posts with all caps get set to lower case. So if you were to include ROFL in a post, for example, if there is no other text in it, it will make it lower case and not work.

To avoid it, if you want to have just a ROFL in teh post, instead of rofl, add some other lower case text.

It's because posts with all caps get set to lower case. So if you were to include ROFL in a post, for example, if there is no other text in it, it will make it lower case and not work.

To avoid it, if you want to have just a ROFL in teh post, instead of rofl, add some other lower case text.

SO AS LONG AS I PUT A LOWER CASE LETTER I CAN CUSS ABOUT RG LEAVING YOU OFF THE LIST AND IT WILL APPEAR AS ME BEING e-ANGRY

SWEEEET

ROFL

Back