Gave up coffee

I didn't want to include you in my tongue-in-cheek post as not being squared away but then you go off like a caffeine-loco'd-out-PMS rocket anyway ROFL :kisss:

I feel ya. I'm the one guy here who lives in CoffeeLand, and somehow I got left off. I guess you and I are not "squared away". :sulk:
you are teh FRS (Filthy Red Savage) ya dumbassed injun :shake:

so much for 2 gallons of coffee so far today squaring you away :doh:

Quiet, Turkey.

CHASIN312.gif

Strange, my lifting brother from another mother.

Caffeine is the MAIN ingredient in just about every fat-burner on the shelves. And all the mags endorse its fat-burning properties.

In fact, one of the recent monthly mags had an article that large-scale consumption of caffeine coupled with 8 ounces of WHITE grapefruit juice(white has a particular compound in it that keeps the caffeine in circulation rather than getting cleaned out rather quickly) immediatelly prior to working out increased your strength over 10%. I'll look for the article when I get home.

I'd be interested in reading that. Over on BB.com we were pretty much split down the middle on this. I had guys who are a lot more dialed in on their diets then I am taking both sides.

I'm wondering if it's fat burning properties are a result if it acting as a stimulant and increasing activity.

I switched off to tea (Earl Grey), which has about half as much caffine.

It's an experiment- but isn't it funny how fast a thread like this accumulates posts?

it's because posts with all caps get set to lower case. So if you were to include rofl in a post, for example, if there is no other text in it, it will make it lower case and not work.

To avoid it, if you want to have just a rofl in teh post, instead of rofl, add some other lower case text.

also if you quote a post and reply in all caps then the quoted text gets lowercased too

Oh CHRIST THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH FUNNIER IF I COULD FIND THE GOD DAMN COFFEE/SUGAR SCENE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMOQORiWn80&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMOQORiWn80&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I didn't want to include you in my tongue-in-cheek post as not being squared away but then you go off like a caffeine-loco'd-out-PMS rocket anyway ROFL :kisss:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh, and before I forget...

you go off like a caffeine-loco'd-out-PMS rocket anyway ]/QUOTE]

>) :heart: ;)

I'd be interested in reading that. Over on BB.com we were pretty much split down the middle on this. I had guys who are a lot more dialed in on their diets then I am taking both sides.

I'm wondering if it's fat burning properties are a result if it acting as a stimulant and increasing activity.

I switched off to tea (Earl Grey), which has about half as much caffine.

It's an experiment- but isn't it funny how fast a thread like this accumulates posts?

Like I said, I'll try and find it for ya when I get home. It was just a month or two back, so I should be able to locate the mag/month.

As far as switching to an alternative, the second most common ingredient in most fat-burners is green tea extracts, EECG I believe. Works synergistically with caffeine. But a nice cup with a teaspoon of honey in the morn will be great for ya.

If your on tonight I'll PM ya.

Day 2-

slept like a baby last night for 9 hours. Drank some Earl Grey with a sprinkle of sugar, feel great.

I have max two cups of Coffee in the morning just to wake up. I know a couple of people at work that need 6 cups of coffee at work.

Back