George H.W. Bush Dead at 94

Mark_Henderson

very stable genius
Reaction score
It's stating the obvious on this board that I'm not a Repubican, but I've long had respect for Bush, Sr. All American college athlete, war hero, Director of the CIA, Vice President, President. Unquestionably a figure of competence and leadership.

RIP

It's stating the obvious on this board that I'm not a Repubican, but I've long had respect for Bush, Sr. All American college athlete, war hero, Director of the CIA, Vice President, President. Unquestionably a figure of competence and leadership.

RIP

I thought I was a manly man for celebrating my 50th birthday by going skydiving for the first time.

President Bush, Senior followed that up by jumping out of a plane ... on his 90th birthday.

RIP, Mr. President. Some life you had, though.

Truly an honorable man. Rare in politics these days.

Be with Bar... Rest in Peace.

RIP, Mr. President.

I always had a lot respect for his quiet and gentle approach with the media. He struck me as someone who gave thoughtful consideration to problems and solutions. He surrounded himself with some pretty smart people. He was a down to earth guy and a family man through and through. I liked him as a President and I liked him as a person. Good bye, Mr. President.

He was without question an honorable and decent man who served us well. I admired him greatly. Another of the greatest generation is gone, and we're better for him having been here.

He treated the ofice with dignity and respect, did what he felt was in the best interest of the country, was devoted to his wife and family.

RIP Mr President.

He treated the ofice with dignity and respect, did what he felt was in the best interest of the country, was devoted to his wife and family.

RIP Mr President.

Well said, RIP George Bush. We need more like him in these sad political times of today.

Very sorry to hear this. A long admirer of his, for his decency and commitment to public service. And what a life! Served honourably in WWII, saw the incredible rise of the USA post WWII, into the Cold War and the turmoil of the 60s-70s and then the end of the Cold War and into the New Era. Lead a fantastic coalition to oust Hussein and was wise enough not to continue the war after.

That letter he wrote to Clinton on leaving the White House was so nice and decent. like the man.

A great picture below of Bush (captain of the Yale BB team) and Babe Ruth!

DtTra0cX4AAHhIf.jpg:large

He was a good man that had an amazing life And now he gets to meet his wife again. Rest In Peace.

The Bush family and neoconservatives in general set back Republican Party 20 back years. Conservatives would give votes for entitlements in return for liberal votes for war. What an awful compromise. As a conservative I couldn't disagree more with the policies he and his son supported domesticity, or abroad. His demeanor and words may have been "presidential" and the press seems to love him now, but in practice he was at best an average president.

The Bush family and neoconservatives in general set back Republican Party 20 back years. Conservatives would give votes for entitlements in return for liberal votes for war. What an awful compromise. As a conservative I couldn't disagree more with the policies he and his son supported domesticity, or abroad. His demeanor and words may have been "presidential" and the press seems to love him now, but in practice he was at best an average president.
Absolutely.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Even if his approach was wrong, I don't doubt that Bush Senior usually did what he thought was best for his Country. And in politics especially, you sometimes must make deals you consider "dirty" in order to push the main points of your agenda through. Those who stand too firmly on Principle never go anywhere.

Also, you can like a co-worker personally, while at the same time professionally believing that his or her job performance is average.

This afternoon I remembered when he took Joe DiMaggio and Ted Williams to the baseball All Star game aboard Air Force One - I think it was 1990/91 or so. Another very classy move by a classy guy. RIP President Bush.

A true American hero, a man that loved his wife and family more than life itself and served his country well. He is reunited with the love of his life. RIP President George H w Bush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

agree with you guys

Even if his approach was wrong, I don't doubt that Bush Senior usually did what he thought was best for his Country. And in politics especially, you sometimes must make deals you consider "dirty" in order to push the main points of your agenda through. Those who stand too firmly on Principle never go anywhere.

Also, you can like a co-worker personally, while at the same time professionally believing that his or her job performance is average.

The Bush clan is a bunch of NWO neocons. Their motives are seriously suspect to me. I respected Bush 41 for his military and intelligence service...beyond that is a different story. Unlike McCain and Kennedy I won't speak ill of him.

agree with you guys

The Bush clan is a bunch of NWO neocons. Their motives are seriously suspect to me...

Finally, someone that I agree with. I wasn't going to say anything, but, his family helped Hitler. His father in law was Aleister Crowley (the beast). His family made trillions in the S&L scandals in the 80's. All of this praise is sickening BS. He helped out his family and his friends. He was part of the JFK murder. He was a part of the Reagan assassination plot. He did many corrupt as fuck things happen.

Yeah, real stand up fucker...

Finally, someone that I agree with. I wasn't going to say anything, but, his family helped Hitler. His father in law was Aleister Crowley (the beast). His family made trillions in the S&L scandals in the 80's. All of this praise is sickening BS. He helped out his family and his friends. He was part of the JFK murder. He was a part of the Reagan assassination plot. He did many corrupt as fuck things happen.

Yeah, real stand up fucker...
You ever heard the saying, if you don't have anything nice to say then stfu? If not, you should.

You ever heard the saying, if you don't have anything nice to say then stfu? If not, you should.

Just because somebody died our opinions are supposed to be stifled? I agree with him, I was never a fan of the Bushes and in hindsight don't really see how they were any better than the alternatives at the time. All you have to do is look at how they've cozied up with the Clintons and the 0bamas...tells you all you need to know. The philosophy is the same. It's like Republicans and Democrats. Democrats want to grow government. Republicans do too, just at a slower pace.

Back