German guys' special request

Kevin

Reaction score
hey there,

me and my wife will travel to NYC in december. Because we are some big NFL fans, we want to visit jets @ pats at the 24th. It would be our first matchup to see live and not in TV.

Today I was looking for the tickets, unfortunately it seems that there are no tickets anymore.

Is there any way to get 2 tickets for me and my wife?
Is there maybe anyone in this forum who got some tickets but can't visit the game?
Do you know about any kind of swap meet?

I appreciate every answer, so thanks in advance! :toast:

Regards,
Kevin from Duesseldorf :patriotlogo:

Your only choice will be to go through the reseller sites such as Stubhub, Ace Ticket, etc. At this point of the season, the tickets will be expensive. If you want to wait until closer to game day, they should come down in price since it's Christmas Eve and the sites may be looking to dump their inventory.

Good Luck, hope it works out for you.

Your only choice will be to go through the reseller sites such as Stubhub, Ace Ticket, etc. At this point of the season, the tickets will be expensive. If you want to wait until closer to game day, they should come down in price since it's Christmas Eve and the sites may be looking to dump their inventory.

Good Luck, hope it works out for you.

Thanks!
Is Stubhub safe? No frauds?

hey there,

me and my wife will travel to NYC in december. Because we are some big NFL fans, we want to visit jets @ pats at the 24th. It would be our first matchup to see live and not in TV.

Today I was looking for the tickets, unfortunately it seems that there are no tickets anymore.

Is there any way to get 2 tickets for me and my wife?
Is there maybe anyone in this forum who got some tickets but can't visit the game?
Do you know about any kind of swap meet?

I appreciate every answer, so thanks in advance! :toast:

Regards,
Kevin from Duesseldorf :patriotlogo:

:Lwelcome:

Yes, StubHub is safe. Correct me if I'm wrong, Planeteers.

I hope you manage to get tickets and have a wonderful trip.

:Lwelcome:

Yes, StubHub is safe. Correct me if I'm wrong, Planeteers.

I hope you manage to get tickets and have a wonderful trip.

Yesss!
Got 2 tickets in upper midfield 333. I don't care about the price as we will not visit an NFL game again soon - unfortunately. So this one can cost more than usual.

Thanks guys!! I'm REALLY looking forward to see the pats live for the first time! :toast:

I hope you have a great time at the game and some of us tailgate party at the games and welcome visitors!

sorry guys, I have another question.

Is anyone of you living in Boston and visits the games regularly?
We're asking for a way from Boston to the stadium in foxborough...Whats the easiest way to travel? Are there any trains, busses or should we even think about a car rental?

We will arrive in Boston at the 23rd of december and continue to NYC at the 25th.

Regards,
Kevin

There is a train, but time is limited. Do yourself a favor, rent a car, and get there 3 hours before kickoff and take in all the tailgating.

Sent from my Enigma Device

I agree with UT. This is the most common question we get from 1st time attendees.

The stadium is about a 1 hour drive from Boston, depending on traffic and weather. With it being Christmas Eve, the weather can be anywhere from beautiful to raging snow storm. If the forecast is for decent weather, it's worth driving.

There is just one train which runs from Boston to Gillette. It arrives about 1 hour prior to kickoff. It leaves about 30 minutes after the game is over. If you take the train, you can't linger around afterwards, you need to get to the train. If you miss it, you won't be getting back to Boston unless you can get a taxi to give you a ride.

If you drive, you should plan to get to the stadium around 9AM. Tailgaters are very friendly and will be more so given the festive holidays. I always suggest bringing a couple of 6 packs and start to introduce yourself to those around you. Most will welcome you in and you'll have a great time.

And just as important, dress properly for the weather. I assume you'll have winter clothes given that you'll be spending your time in the northeast. Keep the feet warm and if the weather is poor, make sure you have rain gear to stay dry. There's nothing worse that cold and wet.

Have a great time.

Kevin's next request is does anyone have a spare room to crash in for a long weekend?

Then hey, how about a lift instead of driving directions?

Then well, decided to leave the wife back in the motherland. Can I use yours?

Got any extra cash?

I kid Kevin.

Have a blast!:toast:

Kevin's next request will be how's the strip bars in Boston? Do you guys frequently visit the combat zone? Are the hookers clean? Did they finish building The Big Dig?

hahahaha xD ROFL
I'm not going to ask any further questions like this, I promise!

although...how do your girlfriends look like?
just kidding.

Ok thank you guys!
I already assumed it would be the easiest way to rent a car.

I really appreciate how warm you welcome 1st time attendees from the other end of the world. Maybe we'll see us in a tailgate party at the 24th of dec.

kind regards,
kevin

There is a train, but time is limited. Do yourself a favor, rent a car, and get there 3 hours before kickoff and take in all the tailgating.

Sent from my Enigma Device
rent a car

hahahaha xD ROFL
I'm not going to ask any further questions like this, I promise!

although...how do your girlfriends look like?
just kidding.

Ok thank you guys!
I already assumed it would be the easiest way to rent a car.

I really appreciate how warm you welcome 1st time attendees from the other end of the world. Maybe we'll see us in a tailgate party at the 24th of dec.

kind regards,
kevin

BIT OF INFO

bring beverage to drink, and bring extra.

grab some snacks, chips salsa, cheese & cracker - I suggest a nice brie

wander over to group next to you with an accent and start conversation and be included in their party.

have a blast and realize it is an all day affair, get there early and expect traffic. some days I would arrive at 9 am and leave around 7 pm.

Back