Gilmore Released

The double edged sword to that. It also sends a message to the other players that Brady feels they aren't good enough. OJ Howard is a Pro Bowl TE who got pushed to the back burner because Brady wanted his Binky in Gronk. Evans and Godwin are pro bowl WR's who struggled at the beginning of last season, so Brady wanted AB. See, this could actually bite them in the face too.
YOu really think Sherman is going to be like "Well damn, I am sure glad we're bringing in Gilmore, that takes soooo much pressure off me". I honestly think it's a big FU, that's my opinion though. I do understand you think Brady shits ice cream and farts rainbows and cotton candy. I think he's turned into a diva, still an amazing QB but an equally amazing diva.

The double edged sword to that. It also sends a message to the other players that Brady feels they aren't good enough. OJ Howard is a Pro Bowl TE who got pushed to the back burner because Brady wanted his Binky in Gronk. Evans and Godwin are pro bowl WR's who struggled at the beginning of last season, so Brady wanted AB. See, this could actually bite them in the face too.
Everything is fine as long as your winning. Those guys were all psyched to get a chip. Evans had been there for 7 years. David had been there 9 years. No playoffs for either of them. It's not like Brady does not feed all of them. Howard has actually been a disappointment with all of his injuries. He had the Achilles last year and still is not 100%. It is clear that the additions Brady has lobbied for has made them a much better team. Fournette won them the game on Sunday.

YOu really think Sherman is going to be like "Well damn, I am sure glad we're bringing in Gilmore, that takes soooo much pressure off me". I honestly think it's a big FU, that's my opinion though. I do understand you think Brady shits ice cream and farts rainbows and cotton candy. I think he's turned into a diva, still an amazing QB but an equally amazing diva.
Sherman knows he is not close to a top CB anymore. I think he would love to play with Gilmore. They all want the championships.
You can call Brady a diva if you want but luring top talent to Tampa for cheap is the name of the game when you are a vying for the Lombardi.

How were YOU able to get into the negotiating room/zoom meeting email threads?

Answer: I read the interwebz....

Gotcha, GM Mazz
LOL. Just take the L. It was reported for months that Gilmore would take a bump and play for this season. If you don't trust our reporters/insiders than that's you.

Sherman knows he is not close to a top CB anymore. I think he would love to play with Gilmore. They all want the championships.
You can call Brady a diva if you want but luring top talent to Tampa for cheap is the name of the game when you are a vying for the Lombardi.
For cheap, until the championships aren't enough and the money becomes a factor again.

LOL. Just take the L. It was reported for months that Gilmore would take a bump and play for this season. If you don't trust our reporters/insiders than that's you.
See that's my issue here though, he is still under contract. Play out your contract, then negotiate.

For cheap, until the championships aren't enough and the money becomes a factor again.
Brady probably only has 2 years left there anyways. That being said, Tampa is in good cap shape even after he leaves.

LOL.

I will buy you the chess book if you promise to read it. Just a page a day.

Brady probably only has 2 years left there anyways. That being said, Tampa is in good cap shape even after he leaves.
Until all that talent wants more money. Then the team gets dismantled. That is precisely what the Salary cap is designed for.

See that's my issue here though, he is still under contract. Play out your contract, then negotiate.
Why? The team can release him anytime they want. He was in the power position to negotiate/hold out. He had one year left at $7 mil. Bill knew IMO that he was not playing at the number which is why he should have been moved last year for whatever we could have gotten for him.
I do wonder how this is playing our in our locker room.

Until all that talent wants more money. Then the team gets dismantled. That is precisely what the Salary cap is designed for.
Not if the team has been drafting well as Tampa has been. Did you see Tyron Sunday night? He might have taken JPPs job. LOL

This is a disaster. Our best defensive player and we not only don't sign him because of "cap" even though we had $160 mil to spend but we don't get a pick either. And you guys wonder why I keep telling you that Bill is a terrible GM.

Also, just to add salt. I bet Tampa picks him up. LOL

A comp pick is a pick.
And you have no idea how healthy he is.

Sick and tired of your anti-BB theatrics. Lunacy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Why? The team can release him anytime they want. He was in the power position to negotiate/hold out. He had one year left at $7 mil. Bill knew IMO that he was not playing at the number which is why he should have been moved last year for whatever we could have gotten for him.
I do wonder how this is playing our in our locker room.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHnOfmHrXJk

Wut? We had the closest thing to monopoly money this off-season and Bill chose not to spend any of it on his best defensive player.

He was FUCKING INJURED!!!

What GM gives out huge contracts to injured players?

Holy shit. Why are you being this idiotic this morning?

I'd love to know how it is that you can know what players are thinking, because you never seem to have any sources to back up your outlandish claims.

Tampa can’t afford a new longterm deal

I am not shocked a team didn’t pony up a pick because he is 32 off a torn quad. That said, there is still 3 hours remaining if a team does want to not risk getting into a bidding war Gilmore controls.

Caveat emptor with Gilmore at this point.

A comp pick is a pick.
And you have no idea how healthy he is.

Sick and tired of your anti-BB theatrics. Lunacy.

He/she takes the predictable anti-BB media brainwashing hook, line and sinker.

Only a lunatic would bash greatness. But, yet we see it everyday in this age
of disinformation.

Gilmore was a key part of the back end of the 2nd dynasty as BB paid him wisely over a Butler and MazzTroll doesn’t think it was enough.

Some team should trade for one of their OL/or a fast WR + a lowish pick for next year for Gilmore.

Back