Girls who FLASH are the best...

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
Thought I share this little tidbit with our membered members...or course the ladies are more than welcome to read (maybe they'll get inspired). So anyway, went fishing to day with my buddy at Anclote Key, we killed 'em all day long but I digress. So we pull the boat out of the water and I'm driving to my boy's house to drop him off. We see this dude on a Harley with a girl on the back, nice ass too. We get on the side and the chick is about 25 to 28 I'd guess, real real cute with a nice set, if you catch my drift. She's wearing a halter top and I say to my boy "man, she needs to let those things breath a bit" Just then she looks over and busts us cold checking her out. She smiles and without hesitation she drops the halter top and lets those puppies free. She looks at us, I mean she was eyeing me up, big ol' smile, kinda gives 'em a bounce then gives a thumbs up to us. We respond in kind. What a nice capper to a beautiful day on the water

Know what I'm saying?? Girls who flash are the best...:cool:

pulling out of Mayport, Florida on a Submarine Tender, a speed boat zooms out to send-off the ship, doing circles around it, while a busty blonde in a bikini takes off her top and begins to wave it to all of us sailors. What a beautiful sight. Brought drool to my lips.....Al Davis

pulling out of Mayport, Florida on a Submarine Tender, a speed boat zooms out to send-off the ship, doing circles around it, while a busty blonde in a bikini takes off her top and begins to wave it to all of us sailors. What a beautiful sight. Brought drool to my lips.....Al Davis

Doing her country a service, no problem with that!

I don't see what the big deal about women flashing is anyway.

it's only a pair of boobies.

i can never understand why women feel the need to hide them away.

if my boobies where teh awesome,i'd have them out all the time.

check these bad boys out,bitch!

i can never understand why women feel the need to hide them away.

if my boobies where teh awesome,i'd have them out all the time.

check these bad boys out,bitch!

Perhaps men don't like seeing babies feeding off of 'em. Their viewed as competition. :high:

This thread is absolutely useless without pics....

But I agree, chicks who flash are the best

She smiles and without hesitation she drops the halter top and lets those puppies free. She looks at us, I mean she was eyeing me up, big ol' smile, kinda gives 'em a bounce then gives a thumbs up to us. We respond in kind.
You showed her your bewbies?
:spock: :rolleyes:

This thread is absolutely useless without pics....

But I agree, chicks who flash are the best

Indeed.
+10000 :thumb:

You guys are so funny. "It's only a pair of boobies"- that you would drop anything for! Y'all can't think straight with those things out, lol. Silly boys ;)

For the record...I never said it was only a pair of boobies... I love me some boobies, and I'll be damned if they don't love me too... :)

Back