Girls who FLASH are the best...

pulling out of Mayport, Florida on a Submarine Tender, a speed boat zooms out to send-off the ship, doing circles around it, while a busty blonde in a bikini takes off her top and begins to wave it to all of us sailors. What a beautiful sight. Brought drool to my lips.....Al Davis

Damn you gotta love my hometown.

I like boobage. However, Jh, I don't wan't to think about my daughters growing up.

Out of sight, out of mind.

No shit man. I am all sorts of trippin' off of the thought of it. My daughter at 10 has a seriously round and tight little ass. I think a nice big ass can get you in more trouble than titties sometimes. :eek:

No shit man. I am all sorts of trippin' off of the thought of it. My daughter at 10 has a seriously round and tight little ass. I think a nice big ass can get you in more trouble than titties sometimes. :eek:

Depends on the guy.

And by the way, shut it.

And by the way again, I dig your av. Are you going to buy one?

Depends on the guy.

And by the way, shut it.

LOL.

And hellz yes. :thumb: My pops has a 1970 that he races. I will have this one. It will be cool, he just may jack me though. He doesn't **** around when it comes to Mopar. Seriously.

I loves me a nice round ass too...not giant mind you but I'm definately an ass man... But this , of course, is not to say that I don't like having girls flash me.... that rules too!

I loves me a nice round ass too...not giant mind you but I'm definately an ass man... But this , of course, is not to say that I don't like having girls flash me.... that rules too!

Everything on a chick can get y'all wild. Tits, ass, legs, eyes, hair, neck, back. You name it, y'all will pop a bone to it. ;)

Depends on the guy.

And by the way, shut it.

Yes it is that bad. That white knuckle terrifying. Even with great girls with heads on their shoulders. (maybe not so much for the moms, but for the dads, yes! horrifying!)

And yes, you, and they, will get through it...

Hang in there, tmack. You have a long journey in front of you.

Yes it is that bad. That white knuckle terrifying. Even with great girls with heads on their shoulders. (maybe not so much for the moms, but for the dads, yes! horrifying!)

I don't think I'll ever be right, sir.

In the head, I mean.

Not with three girls.

And not that I was ever right in the head anyway.

So do I man...My daughter is only 6

I don't think I'll ever be right, sir.

In the head, I mean.

Not with three girls.

And not that I was ever right in the head anyway.

My dad had 3 girls. But he wasn't really worth a shit as a Dad when I was younger. We turned out fine. ;)

:spock: + :thumb::thumb:

050_50.jpg

OMG

Loss for words....

See, according to Mrs. tmack, I'm worth at least one shit. Aren't you Mormon or something? Or do you just play one on TV?

Yes, I am. I just have 23 years of not being one that still gets in the way of my modesty. I am a good girl now, but I have lots of "experience" in life from my past.

Back