Good luck this week you dirty cheating cheaters!

So I've been following the exploits of Bills fans on Deadspin and it's pretty incredible.

Excelsior!

They pop up on my Twitter feed. I've seen at least two people tossed onto a table wwe style, two people bumping rails in the stadium, and one dude stick his hand...well basically up his girls butt up in the stands.

You guys are living on the edge out there!

They pop up on my Twitter feed. I've seen at least two people tossed onto a table wwe style, two people bumping rails in the stadium, and one dude stick his hand...well basically up his girls butt up in the stands.

What else do they have to do there?

:coffee:

Winter's coming. People in Buffalo are practicing ways to keep themselves occupied during the 6 months of down time.

BTW, I just saw the guy get slammed through the table

Winter's coming. People in Buffalo are practicing ways to keep themselves occupied during the 6 months of down time.

BTW, I just saw the guy get slammed through the table

There's another one of them slamming a pats fan through a table. MUST WATCH!

How is it that I have never seen this before? :high:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ip5e9NUvX6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yo.

Still a classy guy. Humbly stopping by during evisceration week. Voluntarily submitting yourself.

But It won't help.

Tommy's still going to rip your intestines out your butthole inside out.

And really happy to hear from you.

And camping. Heaven to me. Sitting by a fragrant wood fire on a cool autumn night with fatties and smores. :high:

It don't get....

Cheers, BostonTim

How is it that I have never seen this before? :high:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ip5e9NUvX6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know this phrase gets overused a lot, but this seriously just won the internet

Yo.

Still a classy guy. Humbly stopping by during evisceration week. Voluntarily submitting yourself.

But It won't help.

Tommy's still going to rip your intestines out your butthole inside out.

And really happy to hear from you.

And camping. Heaven to me. Sitting by a fragrant wood fire on a cool autumn night with fatties and smores. :high:

It don't get....

Cheers, BostonTim
So this got kinda dark in the middle...

/hugs

Back