Good luck this week you dirty cheating cheaters!

funny but most men were decent to talk to walking out of the stadium, I had a fun time and that place is beautiful, all seats have nice view of field.

But my only real complaint is it was the women that were angry.

One kept saying "Cheaters" as she walked near us so I explained it is ok to cheat if you get a ring and her reply was "we have one!" with a bit of an attitude.

I laughed, said "you do but we have 4 total." Her BF/Hubby looked at the ground and pulled her away in shame of her behavior because she then went of a homophobic rant to my brother and another guy who were walking ahead of us. the Hubby/BF really just was hoping she would shut up. and our response of "God bless you" was not welcome.

we were really too happy to care and the dude with "FVCK TOM BRADY" tattoo on his arm, a tattoo he got that day, really brought joy to us.

I will return again, for a "nothing to do" town I found hanging out in a bar called the Wild Beaver quite enjoyable.

Tramp stamps for guys:

https://www.google.com/search?site=...kpsrh...0...1.1.64.img..0.21.1194.MKskJU4drnk

God bless you, Mikie. :coffee:

What you have to do when someone confronts you verbally saying "Pats are cheaters", ask them the question "how did they cheat ?" They will most likely bring up the Wells report, ask them if they've read it. Also, mention that the NFL lawyers admitted IN COURT that they had no proof of any cheating. That usually shuts people up.

What you have to do when someone confronts you verbally saying "Pats are cheaters", ask them the question "how did they cheat ?" They will most likely bring up the Wells report, ask them if they've read it. Also, mention that the NFL lawyers admitted IN COURT that they had no proof of any cheating. That usually shuts people up.
or you embrace the hate and feed their burning anger in hopes their head explodes.

I must ask, when has reason worked with angry women?

Or, if you don't want to talk that long:

"It's ok to cheat if you get a ring"

or

"Maybe if your team had cheated better, you would have won"

Works perfectly fine.

I don't tend to want to get into discussions with other team's fans for very long.

. It was almost as though they had to find another way to embarrass themselves since we weren't getting blown out.

. Lol it deserves words I don't have in my vocabulary. "Oh my.." Is what you get when I wake up from a post camping hibernation and find out that the close game I thought occurred was actually punctuated by...well whatever the **** that was.

Not all "Oh My's" are created equal.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6nSKkwzwdW4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There was a person on my facebook who several times cracked wise about the Pats "cheaterz" etc. I ignored the babyish comments for a bit, then finally told him what his beloved team did to lose a first round pick back in the day. His response" well Pats have a legacy of cheating" (bwahaha) or something equally dumb. I responded with things like did you read the Wells report? Know that the judge got the NFL to admit they had 0 evidence, etc? Mind you, he was namecalling and I did not...AND HE BLOCKED ME instead of answering. LAWL.

There was a person on my facebook who several times cracked wise about the Pats "cheaterz" etc. I ignored the babyish comments for a bit, then finally told him what his beloved team did to lose a first round pick back in the day. His response" well Pats have a legacy of cheating" (bwahaha) or something equally dumb. I responded with things like did you read the Wells report? Know that the judge got the NFL to admit they had 0 evidence, etc? Mind you, he was namecalling and I did not...AND HE BLOCKED ME instead of answering. LAWL.

Gone through this several times myself. I always ask how they cheated...and usually get the crickets response. People are just stupid. They react to headlines and soundbites. None of these idiots have read the Wells report. Some people accept that level of stupidity for what it is. For me, I just find it insulting that people (many of whom I'll go as far as to credit with normal intelligence) are SO willing to ignore facts and sworn testimony because it excuses how much their team sucks or they're too cowardly to think independently and find it easier to blend in with the crowd. I just find that level of stupidity to be offensive.

I ask if they ever played basketball in the fall and left the ball out only to pick it up the next morning and noticed the ball deflated. They look at me and either tell me basketballs are different or I don't get what happened. I guess it is comforting to say you cheat as opposed to saying the Pats are a better team than the one they cheer for.

It's scarier to think people so willing to not inform themselves before they say things like that vote and breed.

I DESPISE Roethlisberger to the depths of my being but there is 0 evidence he actually raped anyone. I don't understand how a murder's parents can stand by them, etc. I don't get why when a spouse cheats, the other spouse so often goes after the person they cheated with instead of the person themselves.

Justice should have no homerism.

Back