Good luck this week you dirty cheating cheaters!

Going camping this weekend. Possibility of head drugs. Please ignore anything that may or may not get posted Fri-Sun

It's ok, we would have ignored it anyway.

(Seriously, welcome back dude.)

It's ok, we would have ignored it anyway.

(Seriously, welcome back dude.)

My intention is to turn my phone off the moment we arrive. Unfortunately it's where all my music is which leaves me in a bit of a pickle

My intention is to turn my phone off the moment we arrive. Unfortunately it's where all my music is which leaves me in a bit of a pickle

Airplane mode!

Turns your phone into an iPod.

You expect service silly man:shrug_n:

~Dee~

Welcome back!

900x900px-LL-fa4a4d7a_modulescopperminealbumsuserpics55461100_1381.jpeg

They do say that if you're about to be killed by a bear you should just play dead, but Colts fans are taking this thing to a ridiculous level based on a random sampling. Like a nerd worried about getting his ass kicked after school.

Where's the chutzpah?

Where's all the delusional vitriol?

You had a playoff team last year and have won three so far this year despite a slow start and some injury issues.

Is there nobody among your ranks that wants to stand up and be counted and then ridiculed? The best strategy may be to jump off a cliff and hope the bully hurts his hand on the nerd's face.

They do say that if you're about to be killed by a bear you should just play dead, but Colts fans are taking this thing to a ridiculous level based on a random sampling. Like a nerd worried about getting his ass kicked after school.

Where's the chutzpah?

Where's all the delusional vitriol?

You had a playoff team last year and have won three so far this year despite a slow start and some injury issues.

Is there nobody among your ranks that wants to stand up and be counted and then ridiculed? The best strategy may be to jump off a cliff and hope the bully hurts his hand on the nerd's face.
Yeah, we beat the other three teams in the AFC South.

Woo hoo!

Hello Jaric :wave: Great to see you.

Now, do me a favor and get your butt over to the Colt's board. They could use your charm as it's a bit of doom and gloom there right now as the fans look at the upcoming game vs. those dirty cheating cheaters.

So..... let's just say that you guys are pretty good with the bow staff.

Our offensive line has played better the past few weeks, but I question the level of competition and until proven otherwise its still a mess. Even worse, it finally seems to have started to effect Luck. It's no shock to me that in the last quarter of the Titans game when the O-line got it's shit together Luck looked a thousand times better (possible exaggeration.)

Oh and also our secondary is a hot injured mess.

I doubt we'll be able to cover Gronkowski without devoting so many resources that everyone else is effectively uncovered.

Our run defense has looked less putrid than previous years, and I'm excited about our two rookie defensive linemen, but again, I question the level of competition.

Frank Gore appears to be timeless, but we still haven't had a 100 yard rusher in like 3 years.

So yeah, I give us like a 5-10% chance to win.

I blame Ryan Grigson for all of this, although injuries have played some role which is hard to plan for. I still like Pagano, but if Sean Payton is available next season I'd make that switch in a heartbeat. (Full Control)

Reactions: SCC

Now, do me a favor and get your butt over to the Colt's board. They could use your charm as it's a bit of doom and gloom there right now as the fans look at the upcoming game vs. those dirty cheating cheaters.

You should probably skip my last post...

wuv

So you're saying that you want Jaric to provide an inspirational boost over there?

I think I may have mis-read the situation.

It great to hear from you!!! How the Eff are you?

BTW, while at the Boston Tango Marathon, (a few weeks ago), I danced with someone who came up for it from Indiana, and she was a really good dancer. I was shocked, as I thought all you did out there was square dancing or something.

:toast:

Back