Great Season

yackittysacks

Reaction score
Hey guys. I don't have much to say right now. But I will say that it's been a fun run with you all. I will hang around and chime in from time to time. Until next season.

Congrats bro!!!!!!! We all felt what you are feeling last February. Only thing is we won like a script from a movie and you guys win zzzzzzzzzz in a snooze fest lmao. All jokes aside congrats and I'm glad you are sticking around.

A text I received as the game ended:

"Making a statement: Denver best defense ever...Chicago Bears 86 drops to number 2"

Not sure I agree but man it was good and getting better as the game went along.
Congrats.

The champs deserve to be congratulated. I do take some solace in that Manning had absolutely nothing to do with this win. Matt Cassell could of been back there and Denver would still win.

The Denver defense deserves to be spoken in the same breath as the '86 Bears and the '00 Ravens. They won this Super Bowl from game 1 through yesterday.

Congrats man, that D is for real.

And Pats fans, there may be a bit of a silver lining here. Perhaps, just perhaps, our offensive line isn't as bad as we thought. Maybe Denver's D is just that good.

Exactly my thoughts last night. Now BB knows with certainty what the Pats OLine is up against to get past Denver.

Congratulations to Denver and especially to Wade Phillips for coming up with brilliantly aggressive defensive game plans in the playoffs.

Congrats dude, I wasn't sold until the end but they earned it.

Also, it appears Yakkity won the sheriff/Yak bowl and is the only broncos fan left standing. That is an accomplishment.

Denver's D is better than I wanted to give them credit for. I'll give them a nod towards the '85 Bears and the '00 Ratbirds at this point. They really are that good. Granted, Carolina's offense turned out to be what I feared it might be- Cam Newton and a bunch of guys from the playground- but you still have to stop them and Denver really turned them into a bunch of little bitches.

Back