Gronk Has A Punctured Lung

Heard on PFT this morning that Gronk is skipping out on a scheduled appearance for EA sports today. So I'd say he's definitely hurting.

Yes, Schefter is saying it was not a punctured lung. Rapapport has been wrong a lot this year. He really needs to wait before tweeting to make sure he gets his story right.

You can't win the scoopathon if you wait. Along those lines, someone should predict the demise of the Patriots. :coffee:

Some people were calling him a pussy on FB comments. Lmao all those people would of been on their ass on their way to the hospital

When TB and BB hang em up!

Sure. Not the point. Point is ain't no one waiting til then. The point is some asshole has been predicting it, on average, about once a week. They never stop. They all want to own the biggest "I told you so" in the history of "I told you so".

Exempli gratia: Max Kellerman

Sure. Not the point. Point is ain't no one waiting til then. The point is some asshole has been predicting it, on average, about once a week. They never stop. They all want to own the biggest "I told you so" in the history of "I told you so".

Exempli gratia: Max Kellerman

I just want to point out the facts. I understand the point.

Some people were calling him a pussy on FB comments. Lmao all those people would of been on their ass on their way to the hospital

truth is that hurt but IF he never saw it coming and was "Relaxed" when impact happened he is better off than being tense. That was an awesome hit, a Rodney Layout and that is how I wish the Patriots played Football.

That was an awesome hit, a Rodney Layout and that is how I wish the Patriots played Football.
I remember when Rodney Harrison and Eugene Wilson played safety at the same time. Some big hits there.

And I always regretted they left Matt Stevens unprotected in the Houston pick-a-player. He was a human torpedo.

That said, if the Pats hit Jimmy Graham that way, it's be dirty and (somehow) cheating. I hate Goodell and ESPN.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Oh. Thanks. That's helpful. No one here realized that.
Yeah, ditto. Not sure why I never equated BB and Brady as a possible reason the Pats have been doing so well since 2001, but at least now I know.

If Gronk practices today than this story was just hot air.

truth is that hurt but IF he never saw it coming and was "Relaxed" when impact happened he is better off than being tense. That was an awesome hit, a Rodney Layout and that is how I wish the Patriots played Football.

Did you see Butler lay Prosise out? That was a textbook Rodney hit.

Back