Gronk Has A Punctured Lung

Sit Gronk and have him ready for the Jets. They don't need him to beat SF

I will have to wait to see if this D can stop anyone before I say what we need and do not need. Right now they need all they can get.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Did you see Butler lay Prosise out? That was a textbook Rodney hit.

Glad he could hit well because he looked lost in coverage the rest of the game like everyone else.

Gronk has an injury and Glenn gets signed again.

Lmao cheers

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

truth is that hurt but IF he never saw it coming and was "Relaxed" when impact happened he is better off than being tense. That was an awesome hit, a Rodney Layout and that is how I wish the Patriots played Football.

I still think Browner would of made a great safety. Miss the 2014 hitting

Did you see Butler lay Prosise out? That was a textbook Rodney hit.

Prosisely...

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

agreed, I just think he wanted to be a corner still, too bad as he had the ability to lay a guy out, something missing.

He might be willing to change his mind now... :coffee:

Enablers. :coffee:

If they can't beat SF without Gronk, then they should just trade Brady, fire Belichick and completely rebuild. Yes, the defense sucks and will be why they get bounced in the playoffs this year, but SF would probably struggle vs. Alabama

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski missed practiced today for a second straight day, casting doubt on his availability for Sunday vs SF.

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski missed practiced today for a second straight day, casting doubt on his availability for Sunday vs SF.

Didn't take long for Glenn to report back to Gordie.

agreed, I just think he wanted to be a corner still, too bad as he had the ability to lay a guy out, something missing.

And his awareness to always know where the ball was going. He just was too slow but from a safety position. OMG. Lights out.

This is fantastic timing as my fantasy team is playing against Gronkowski for first place and a potential playoff bye on the line.

So not only don't I have to worry about Gronkowski destroying me, Blount should feast on goal line carries.

Edit: oh also sorry about gronk, sad and unfortunate, etc.

This is fantastic timing as my fantasy team is playing against Gronkowski for first place and a potential playoff bye on the line.

So not only don't I have to worry about Gronkowski destroying me, Blount should feast on goal line carries.

Edit: oh also sorry about gronk, sad and unfortunate, etc.

like we care about your fantasy team Nutkick

It's also more probable than not Tom Brady was aware of the aforementioned deflation.

Back