Gronk Has A Punctured Lung

DeflateThis

Reaction score
Gronk has a punctured lung

Expected to miss 1 game according to nfl.com.

It happened when he go hammered by Earl Thomas.(Awesome tackle by him, so not pointing any blame)

according to Ian Rapaport and may miss some time.
Gordy will make sure he doesn't play until he's fully healed. 90% won't cut it for Gordy.

He shouldn't be needed for the 49ers and doctors probably wouldn't let him on an airplane anyway. But crap.

Does not sound that serious. Rapapport is not sure he will even miss a game. We'll see. Probably do not need him for the niners especially the way Bennett played last night.

Also, according to WEEI, Gronk was spotted in the locker room on Monday and didn’t appear to be showing any signs of an injury. So who knows.

Is it possible to have a collapsed lung and then have it not be collapsed?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Is it possible to have a collapsed lung and then have it not be collapsed?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Along that line, is is possible to have a lung that appears to be punctured and have it not be punctured? :shrug_n:

He looked like he had the wind knocked out of him when Thomas hit him, guess it was a bit worse than we had thought. Heal quick Gronk.

49ers and Rams commong up. We should manage, but on any given Sunday...

Rapaport was wrong. Gronk's lung is simply bruised and the blood should be reabsorbed quickly. No big deal except his sternum probably hurts a bit.

Yes, Schefter is saying it was not a punctured lung. Rapapport has been wrong a lot this year. He really needs to wait before tweeting to make sure he gets his story right.

I believe Schefter. It takes balls (and good sources)to be publicly pro Pats on ballghazi when your entire network helped create it to begin with.

Back