Handyman hides camera in shower

easycome_easygo

Reaction score
http://www.dnj.com/article/20100518/NEWS01/100518029/1002/rss

A Mt. Juliet man was arrested on charges of photographing without consent after he videotaped a female La Vergne resident taking a shower at her home.

According to Detective Lt. Kyle Norrod, James Walter Brennan, 43, of 2104 Billingsham Court in Mt. Juliet, was called to the home as a subcontractor for a handyman company.

In order to check for leaks, he told the homeowner she would be required to take a shower.

He then set his tool bag, complete with video camera, inside the bathroom. The lens was pointed toward the front of the shower. While he was allegedly checking for the leak, she showered and was towleing off when he saw the reflection of the lens, Norrod said.

"She then saw the video camera and turned on the fan to make noise," Norrod said. "She called her husband and then the police. We were able to capture (Brennan) before he left."

Norrod said Brennan is being charged with photographing without consent, a Class A Misdeamenor.

"I'm sure this is not the first time he's pulled this type of thing," he added.

I suppose if someone told her she needed to replace her headlight fluid, she would do that too. ROFL

This happened in my parents neighborhood.

What an idiot. Doesn't he know that you're <strike>supposed to take the lighting angle into account when positioning the camera.</strike> umm... not supposed to do things like that.

:rolleyes:

I'm gonna try this on my wife when I get home:coffee:

She is pretty slow on the uptake. Never thought to just run the water and see if there was a leak......

<<
I'm gonna try this on my wife when I get home
>>

ROFL that sounds like it should go in the "Marriage Advice" thread. ie; once you're married you probably won't see your wife naked again unless you secretly videotape her ROFL

he might have said something about the water splashing off of her body blah blah and how they needed to simulate a real shower still dumb but

he might have said something about the water splashing off of her body blah blah and how they needed to simulate a real shower still dumb but

tried this before, eh :coffee:

ROFL that sounds like it should go in the "Marriage Advice" thread. ie; once you're married you probably won't see your wife naked again unless you secretly videotape her ROFL

:D That made me laugh. Seriously, like crazy.

"I'm sure this is not the first time he's pulled this type of thing," he added.

Yeah, I can imagine he pulled his thing quite a lot....

Damn it! You stole my line.:Lecture:

Just wait until I get my new taser thingy.:LOL:

Back