Happy Birthday, OBF!

OBF.......ok give me a minute....OBF....well Happy Birthday, I will figure out who you are at some point.

Thanks all! Giving myself the day off to celebrate. Since we won yesterday (I'll take whatever we can get :D), can luxuriate all day reading over the recaps. Not stellar, but sure beats the alternative!

:jester:

(co-worker bringing in celebratory pecan pie to the office tomorrow - all good!!)

Thanks all! Giving myself the day off to celebrate. Since we won yesterday (I'll take whatever we can get :D), can luxuriate all day reading over the recaps. Not stellar, but sure beats the alternative!

(co-worker bringing in celebratory pecan pie to the office tomorrow - all good!!)

Oh wait, I know who it is now....:high::insane::insane:

Happy birthday, my west coast Patriots BFF.:dance:

I just had a b-day a couple of weeks ago and I can report that I feel as good as I did 35 years ago.

But I had malaria 35 years ago.

Back