Happy Birthday To Me!!! :)

BradyGirl

Reaction score
My birthday was a week ago but I noticed no greetings. I checked my Profile and was puzzled to see the birthday info I entered wasn't there. I tried again but it doesn't stick. Computer glitch, I guess.

Anyway, my birthday was September 27th and it was a great one! Happy Birthday to everyone in September and October, too! :)

:toast:

My birthday was a week ago but I noticed no greetings. I checked my Profile and was puzzled to see the birthday info I entered wasn't there. I tried again but it doesn't stick. Computer glitch, I guess.

Anyway, my birthday was September 27th and it was a great one! Happy Birthday to everyone in September and October, too! :)

Happy Birthday, BradyGirl.

My birthday info was there but I got no birthday love. People were probably still hung over from celebrating Mikie's BD. :toast::toast::toast::toast:

Well let me be the very first to wish you a Happy B Day Ms Brady Girl.....!

Sorry about the oversight. I try to keep on top of it, but obviously some may slip through the cracks. So, Happy Birthday to anyone I may have missed.

View attachment 101994

Hope you had a good one!

6f5.gif

The Happiest Belated Birthday, BradyGirl!

05+10+10_2059.JPG

You go Bradygirl! Hope your BD was a great one.

Happy belated:toast: Glad your day was awesome.

:dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance:

~Dee~

Happy Birthday, BradyGirl.

My birthday info was there but I got no birthday love. People were probably still hung over from celebrating Mikie's BD. :toast::toast::toast::toast:

Happy Birthday! And you're probably right about the hangover. :toast:

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Well let me be the very first to wish you a Happy B Day Ms Brady Girl.....!

Aww, thank you! wuv

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Sorry about the oversight. I try to keep on top of it, but obviously some may slip through the cracks. So, Happy Birthday to anyone I may have missed.

View attachment 101994

Thank you very much! Computers are great inventions but can drive you crazy cuckoo sometimes! :)

Happy Belated!! :toast: :celebrate:

Thank you! I intend to answer each greeting individually but have to leave this lovely little place at the moment, not to mention my replies would add up in one post! So thanks to EVERYONE who gave me birthday wishes and balloons and cake and all kinds of goodies! :)

And thank you for the toast, Patsload! This is the best football board I've seen with really good people. :toast:

Hope you had a good one!

6f5.gif

I had a great one! :dance:

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Happy Birthday! :toast:

Thank you kindly! :)

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Happy birthday!

Thank you muchly! :toast:

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Belated Happy Birthday lovely girl.

Aww, thank you! wuv

Happy Belated Birthday!! Enjoy a bucket at Lewis'!!!

Ha, ha, thank you! :toast:

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

HappyB-day!

Thank you kindly! :)

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Happy belated:toast: Glad your day was awesome.

:dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance:

~Dee~

I got a box of chocolates and strawberry shortcake at work, and wonderful gifts from famoly and friends. And now all these lovely good wishes! :dance:

Back