Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

I'll try to answer your questions the best I can.
1. There are some very cool & smart people here & I have gotten to to know a few on a personal level.
2. I watch the Pats some to be able to keep up to speed here. Plus they usually have a few prime games, SNF & Thursday, so I obviously watch those.
3. We'll see about Baker. Not sure about him but it is nice to have a very strong run game & that shouldn't change for 3-4 years but as we all know injuries can happen.

We've always been a welcoming place for non-arseholes, whether they are Pats fans or not.

I've met too many arsehole Pats fans (especially since 2002 - funny, that) to think it's about what team you support.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I can't take credit for the hypothesis. Like I said, though; the mods will know who is running duplicate accounts.

His coach does suck. I'm baffled at how Arians has fooled so many people in this league into thinking he's a good coach. The Kangol hat and shades seem to have blinded many people. Tom is way ahead of that coach in every way, I don't think Arians is on his level in any way you want to discuss.

Tom challenged BB for god sake every week at their meetings such was Brady's knowledge. BB felt under pressure he said!

I though Brady looked pretty good last night. I still don’t understand all the deep shots. They connected on one and immediately went for another 40 yard bomb. I just don’t get it. It’s predictable. I thought gronk looked good too. I don’t mind admitting I was hoping they beat the chiefs.
It doesn’t seem like they are using forrnette very well, and Brate needs more targets.

Jeez Hill went for 269 and 3 TDs. It seemed like all in the first quarter. How do you win against that?

While the defense adjusted well by the second quarter, the Bucks Dline looked completely gassed by the end of the game.

Mahomes is tough man, that guy slips out right when it’s about to be a sack every time. I haven’t watched many Steelers games this year but I don’t know who I’m the AFC can take them out.

I though Brady looked pretty good last night. I still don’t understand all the deep shots. They connected on one and immediately went for another 40 yard bomb. I just don’t get it. It’s predictable. I thought gronk looked good too. I don’t mind admitting I was hoping they beat the chiefs.
It doesn’t seem like they are using forrnette very well, and Brate needs more targets.

Jeez Hill went for 269 and 3 TDs. It seemed like all in the first quarter. How do you win against that?

While the defense adjusted well by the second quarter, the Bucks Dline looked completely gassed by the end of the game.

Mahomes is tough man, that guy slips out right when it’s about to be a sack every time. I haven’t watched many Steelers games this year but I don’t know who I’m the AFC can take them out.
The Steelers and Bills could give them a decent game. But it could be Tenn with the best shot, they're tough enough to cause issues like they did last season. But then again, take away Henry from the game and they have little else.

But the Chiefs look unbeatable to me in any big playoff game or SB. Mahomes can just turn it on and he has the weapons to support him.

It does not matter how fast KC can score. The other team gets the ball right after that. You just have to score with them, not as fast as them. Henry can wear out a defense by the 4th quarter. If the Titans defense can get a few hits on Mahomes even if he scores those times, he may have some issues of his own by the 4th quarter. No team is unbeatable. Ask BB/Brady

Brady was terrible for the entire first quarter and then threw what, two INTs?
He had flashes of good play, but was wildly inconsistent, despite having every weapon a QB could want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did I strike a nerve?

drake and josh GIF
He had to change into his other character...see what you did?!?!

Back