Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

The Patriots eclipsed the amount of losses last year 2 losses ago. So did Bill lose his Mojo? You think Tampa had a soft schedule this year? What is that based on?
this thread is about TFB not BB.

Just looked at the schedule, Tampa have a nice finish. Bye week now and then Vikes at home, Atlanta home and away and a trip to Detroit. That should be 4 wins so they'll finish 11-5 which is not bad. Only possible hiccup could be the Vikes, but they should be able to beat them in TB.

Saints are nicely positioned, away to Atlanta, Philly, home to the Chiefs and Vikes and finish away at Carolina.

You'd think a possible loss to KC and they finish 13-3.

TB has beaten 2 teams over 500 the Raiders and Packers. The reamining wins are against a combined 21-35 unlesss you want to use the Panthers twice which makes it 25-43. The Raiders are only 6-5.

TB has beaten 2 teams over 500 the Raiders and Packers. The reamining wins are against a combined 21-35 unlesss you want to use the Panthers twice which makes it 25-43. The Raiders are only 6-5.
Teams Tampa played this year have 73 wins, Teams the pats played have 64 wins counting the chargers next week.....I figured you would check this yourself, but I posted it in the other thread when you said the great inspectors math was off.

Just saw a stat today that Gronk has more receiving yards right now than any Pats receiver. LOL.

Just looked at the schedule, Tampa have a nice finish. Bye week now and then Vikes at home, Atlanta home and away and a trip to Detroit. That should be 4 wins so they'll finish 11-5 which is not bad. Only possible hiccup could be the Vikes, but they should be able to beat them in TB.

Saints are nicely positioned, away to Atlanta, Philly, home to the Chiefs and Vikes and finish away at Carolina.

You'd think a possible loss to KC and they finish 13-3.
The Saints have a great chance to get back to the Bowl if they can not poop themselves again in the playoffs. Their D is playing really well.

Teams Tampa played this year have 73 wins, Teams the pats played have 64 wins counting the chargers next week.....I figured you would check this yourself, but I posted it in the other thread when you said the great inspectors math was off.
Panthers 4-8 twice Rams 7-4
Giants 4-7 Bears 5-6
Chargers 3-8 NO 9-2 twice
Broncos 4-7 KC 10-1
Raiders 6-5 total in losses 40-15
GB 8-3
total in wins 33-46
TB is beating the bottom dwelllers + GB while losing to winning records +Chicago.

And yes the Pats are down this year. I can live with that.

Again this is the MOJO thread. I never said the Pats did not have a soft schedule this year. The Pats also had a soft schedule last year when your idol was the qb and only got most of those wins due to the defense. You are the one moving stuff. This is the MOJO thread. Maybe if I say it slowly M O J O thread.

Bucs had a tough schedule thus far with GB, Raiders, Chiefs, Rams and Saints twice. Their last 4 games are the easiest part of their schedule.

1st you obviously do not know the reference because it has to do with rational thought in an answer, not being dumb. 2nd TB does have a soft schedule they have played 6 games against teams with a winning record and lost 4. 3rd You were not right about TB wins you were off by 5 68/73. 4th you keep attributing to me what other people say. 5th there was a smiley, I was truly making a joke that you couldn't take and for that I apologize, but only that.

Back