Hate me all you want, but it's time to think of the future

I Think Brady Gots A Good Deep ball. Only problem is he hasnt been throwing or practicing it since 2010 and also hasn't had much of a target that can run for a deep ball as well. Look how when a blown coverage happens he puts it on the money. He just needs his target to be big and fast enough to get a "Step" to hit that long ball instead of it having to be blown coverage

LOL Rex RYAN Was prolly smiling ear to ear watching his old team pound the PATS AND GO TO SUPERBOWL LOL

LOL Rex RYAN Was prolly smiling ear to ear watching his old team pound the PATS AND GO TO SUPERBOWL LOL
LOL at least the Pats HC has never appeared in a movie where he is depicted as worshipping Sanchez as his favorite player and being a huge fan of the NYJ LOL

(Seriously, how random is this troll?)

I don't know about you and AI haven't bothered to read this thread, but my impression of BB and the Patriots is that they are ALWAYS thinking about the future. That is why, year after year, the team is good.

Yep its all over, now he is just a top 3 QB in the league, we need to cut him quickly and get Mallet in so we can run about 8-8 for the next few years and we do not get stupid threads like this again./ Two weeks ago, he was the best QB in football, the pats lose and now he is done....some idiot media moron who was trying to get other morons to read his story agrees with you....

Don't bad mouth midgar's boo!

Eh, Brady is certainly declining, as is Manning, as is every QB over 35, ever. Will it be as rapid as that article suggests? Doubtful.

Brady's got a few good years left in him. If he's still the guy at 39, 40, you'll have problems.

Don't bad mouth midgar's boo!

Eh, Brady is certainly declining, as is Manning, as is every QB over 35, ever. Will it be as rapid as that article suggests? Doubtful.

Brady's got a few good years left in him. If he's still the guy at 39, 40, you'll have problems.
Yeah, it's not like the Patriots are in danger of going 4-12 next season. More like 12-4 and like a 2-3 seed give or take a few.

Yeah, it's not like the Patriots are in danger of going 4-12 next season. More like 12-4 and like a 2-3 seed give or take a few.

Agreed, what is needed is for him not to have to carry a team. There has to be some upgrades on D, for starters.

Agreed, what is needed is for him not to have to carry a team. There has to be some upgrades on D, for starters.

Its always needed for one player to not carry a team, no player carrying a team is winning any superbowls, I dont care how old the QB is.

This ^ Remember Elway's two SB wins at the end of his career? He wasn't carrying the load anymore at that point. He had a great running game and D.

Back