helluva game

yackittysacks

Reaction score
Great game tonight fellas.(and ladies) Talk to ya all next Sunday! Unless something comes up that I feel the need to discuss! Have a safe week and cheers from Colorado!:)

Great game tonight fellas.(and ladies)

I was trying to figure out the best way to express how grateful we all are for your meaningless, patronizing and insincere (JMO, of course) well wishes. And in the end, simplicity is usually the answer. So

:4321:

Great game tonight fellas.(and ladies) Talk to ya all next Sunday! Unless something comes up that I feel the need to discuss! Have a safe week and cheers from Colorado!:)

For instance ... the fact that the local news is already talking about Peyton's possible return to practice?

fvck you

Man you guys are harsh

Really?

This guy did nothing but troll the shit out of the game thread. No meaningful contributions or comments, just talking shit about the Pats, laughing at misplays, glee about injuries, etc. Then he makes this thread and tries to play nice once the Pats end up winning?

Please.

holly crap thats the truth... :)

As lovely well behaved planeteers we are supposed to be nice to disingenuous, hypocrital phoney-ass a**holes?

I missed that part when I read the TOS. :shrug:

Cheers, BostonTim

I going to guess it smells none too fresh in that embrace. :coffee:

Not necessarily. They're required to shower every six months during football season. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Jesus so much for our hospitality. Lmao

He's done nothing but pointlessly troll for 3 weeks.

**** him. This isn't Florida. You can stuff your fake messageboard classy and your fake hospitality. He can go **** himself and revel in that home loss to the Raiders. 12 big points they put up. Good work. :coffee:

Back